Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Kevin Smith's RED STATE, good acting from many actors I enjoy, and several very unexpected moments. I felt a weak ending kept it from being a great movie. Still recommend :)

Agreed, the ending was kinda flat, though have you heard/read about the ending Kevin Smith originally wanted to film? It would've cost too much so it was scrapped/rewritten, which was actually fine cuz if they'd used it, it would've been pretty stupid anyway.

No, what was it? I had a rental copy, so I didn't get dir com or bonus features..

From Wikipedia:

During various interactive Q&As for the film, Smith has stated that the original ending actually continued through with the trumpets signaling the Rapture. After Cooper tells Keenan to shoot him, Cooper's chest explodes, followed by the remaining family members' chests exploding one by one, and then the remaining agents' chests exploding one by one. During these deaths, the ground shakes and splits, and Keenan curls up on the ground and closes his eyes. When he opens his eyes he sees the last agent killed with a giant sword coming out of his chest, which is being wielded by an enormous armored angel. The angel looks at Keenan, puts a finger to his lips, and says "shhhhh". The angel then flies off into the sky, and as the angel banks out of the picture the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse descend.

Ehhhh... yeah. I don't think that would've worked. :blink:

That sounds pretty frickin' sweet to me.

I dunno, since the rest of the movie had been fairly realistic, having that kind of ending would've been a little too "what the f*ck?"

Kevin Smith's RED STATE, good acting from many actors I enjoy, and several very unexpected moments. I felt a weak ending kept it from being a great movie. Still recommend :)

Agreed, the ending was kinda flat, though have you heard/read about the ending Kevin Smith originally wanted to film? It would've cost too much so it was scrapped/rewritten, which was actually fine cuz if they'd used it, it would've been pretty stupid anyway.

No, what was it? I had a rental copy, so I didn't get dir com or bonus features..

From Wikipedia:

During various interactive Q&As for the film, Smith has stated that the original ending actually continued through with the trumpets signaling the Rapture. After Cooper tells Keenan to shoot him, Cooper's chest explodes, followed by the remaining family members' chests exploding one by one, and then the remaining agents' chests exploding one by one. During these deaths, the ground shakes and splits, and Keenan curls up on the ground and closes his eyes. When he opens his eyes he sees the last agent killed with a giant sword coming out of his chest, which is being wielded by an enormous armored angel. The angel looks at Keenan, puts a finger to his lips, and says "shhhhh". The angel then flies off into the sky, and as the angel banks out of the picture the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse descend.

That sounds pretty frickin' sweet to me.

I dunno, since the rest of the movie had been fairly realistic, having that kind of ending would've been a little too "what the f*ck?"

I'm not familiar with the film, just basing my pretty sweet comment on the Wiki quote.

'Crazy Stupid Love' ; not a bad film. Slightly humerous in places, but not particularly a comedy.

'Dinner With Schmucks' ; Man, I like Steve Carell (sp?) but this was truly dreadful. Just a really, really bad movie. I think I laughed once or twice, but even then I wouldn't call it laughter - rather an extended smile. But overall it was pretty painful.

'Drive Angry' ; this was a bad movie too, but watchable and even highly watchable, due to this:

Amber-Heard.jpg

Her presence, and a few other very sexy nude sluts also made it worthwhile in the end, despite the comical storyline about a dude escaping from hell to exact revenge on his daughter's murderer. :lol:

'Drive Angry' ; this was a bad movie too, but watchable and even highly watchable, due to this:

Amber-Heard.jpg

Her presence, and a few other very sexy nude sluts also made it worthwhile in the end, despite the comical storyline about a dude escaping from hell to exact revenge on his daughter's murderer. :lol:

Oh yeah, "Drive Angry" was a hoot, due in no small part to Amber Heard's presence. I haven't seen a gal rock a pair of Daisy Dukes that well since... well, since Daisy Duke! :masturbanana:

amber_heard_drive_angry.jpg

drive-angry-amber+heard+3d+ass.jpg

amber-heard-drive-angry-pic.jpg

(By the way, if you're admiring the car in either of the above two photos... you've got problems. :lol:)

yeah i haven't seen 'Drive Angry' but some call it a bad one except for Amber, man she's frikkin' hot but hope you guys know she's gay, probably could be a splendid piece to see a lesbian-action in movie like 'Room In Rome' :tits:

DOWNTON ABBEY - Season 1 (2010)

an 8-series drama, set in Yorkshire UK, early 1900 (World War I era), about a wealthy family and their servants in Downton Abbey estate. Not for everyone apparently, but if you like drama, this one's actually pretty good, and I'm pretty surprised this is rated above 90% in IMDB. A bit over the top but still a good watch.

Now watching the second season, still goin' strong.

Machete

All out Robert Rodriguez action flick, with loads of decapitation and gore. Literally bloody marvellous

From Wikipedia:

LOL! Maybe he could have worked Alanis Morissette into the end somehow :)

IMO, the ending he used seemed ripped from BURN AFTER READING.

Went to HAPPY FEET 2 today with the kids, had fun. This franchise is not a fav of mine and makes no sense at all, but was good looking and lively, and included RAWHIDE, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS and UNDER PRESSURE. Loved the krill. Nothing for grownups but recommend for families :)

Machete

All out Robert Rodriguez action flick, with loads of decapitation and gore. Literally bloody marvellous

Top was wondering what it was like, I'll check it out this week...if it's still on the Movie Channel!

Machete

Top was wondering what it was like, I'll check it out this week...if it's still on the Movie Channel!

drive angry and machette remind me a lot of each other in their style.

Machete

drive angry and machette remind me a lot of each other in their style.

QFT. I thought of 'Machete' the moment 'Drive Angry' started. And both have a healthy content of sexy slutz too.

Amber-Heard.jpg

Oh yeah, "Drive Angry" was a hoot, due in no small part to Amber Heard's presence. I haven't seen a gal rock a pair of Daisy Dukes that well since... well, since Daisy Duke! :masturbanana:

(By the way, if you're admiring the car in either of the above two photos... you've got problems. :lol:)

just wanted to bring these pics to this page

Amber-Heard.jpg

The news that she's a carpet muncher is exciting too. I would love to see 'Drive Angry Part II' which was a movie which featured nothing but her and the nude girl who was having intercourse with her fiance in the movie, in one of the early scenes. That scene where's she's knocking this gorgeous nude girl around the neighbourhood was without doubt the highlight of the movie. I'd love to see them fight each other with their tongues and norks and vaginas.

"A Clockwork Orange" (1971)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40Xc-9YeWE4

Stanley Kubrick's notorious cult classic set in a dystopian future England, about an unrepentant street punk (Malcolm McDowell) who undergoes a controversial "rehabilitation" program in order to get out of prison.

This is one of those movies you either love or hate. It's been a while since I've seen it but I still dig it. As "Little Alex" himself would say, it's "Real horrorshow, oh me brothers."

DVD contains a bonus documentary about how Kubrick himself pulled film from cinemas in Britain in the early 70s due to media backlash against its sex/violence, and remained unavailable in the U.K. until after Kubrick's death nearly 30 years later... plus a retrospective on McDowell's career called "O Lucky Malcolm!"

Amber-Heard.jpg

The news that she's a carpet muncher is exciting too. I would love to see 'Drive Angry Part II' which was a movie which featured nothing but her and the nude girl who was having intercourse with her fiance in the movie, in one of the early scenes. That scene where's she's knocking this gorgeous nude girl around the neighbourhood was without doubt the highlight of the movie. I'd love to see them fight each other with their tongues and norks and vaginas.

That's brilliant! I would totally see that. They could call it "Drive Angry 2: Drive Lesbo" :masturbanana:

The new CONAN, didn't care much for the lead for Conan and some parts seemed a little low budget, but I got into the spirit of the movie. I thought it was a little more like the books/comics than the Arnold ones. Also lots of boobies...

The new CONAN, didn't care much for the lead for Conan and some parts seemed a little low budget, but I got into the spirit of the movie. I thought it was a little more like the books/comics than the Arnold ones. Also lots of boobies...

Been meaning to check this out. Though I gotta say, the dude playing Conan is one ugly mo-fo!!! :yikes:

I've heard the new Conan got bad-mouthed so bad and it gets an ugly 50% rating on IMDB, so don't think it'll be worth a watch, but let me know what u think of it Keef if you get the chance to spend your precious 2 hours

Been meaning to check this out. Though I gotta say, the dude playing Conan is one ugly mo-fo!!! :yikes:

I've got to check this one out...it doesn't have to be all that good to be better than the Arnold flicks...and surely the guy isn't any uglier than Arnold??

Since it's Thanksgiving night, I celebrated by watching a true Turkey:

"KISS Meets the Phantom of the Park" (1978)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmy5WhWdQCE

The superpowered rock icons battle an insane amusement-park inventor who plans to use an evil robotic KISS for his ultimate revenge against those who've wronged him in this pseudo-classic TV movie that every KISS fan needs to see at least once before they die. "Cheese" is the word!!

Since it's Thanksgiving night, I celebrated by watching a true Turkey:

"KISS Meets the Phantom of the Park" (1978)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmy5WhWdQCE

The superpowered rock icons battle an insane amusement-park inventor who plans to use an evil robotic KISS for his ultimate revenge against those who've wronged him in this pseudo-classic TV movie that every KISS fan needs to see at least once before they die. "Cheese" is the word!!

Oh yeah, that's a funny one. The alternate version of Hotter Than Hell is priceless! :tumbsup:

Oh yeah, that's a funny one. The alternate version of Hotter Than Hell is priceless! :tumbsup:

"Rip, rip...rip and destroy! You know the hour's getting laaaaaate!

Rip, rip...rip and destroy! Tear it down and steal your faaaaaate!" :kiss: