Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

'Requiem for a dream' ; ah, such a soothing, family oriented film. :lol: This one's pretty harsh, but I do like it a lot.

Man, that is one depressing film and it stays with you. Still good though.

Man I hate 80's movies. :lol: (SORRY GUYS!)

No way! Sacrilege!!!

Just got home from Alica in Wonderland... ok, but not great. Most people saw it for Depp i guess... but he wasnt overly great.

Yeah, not so sure about that. Pretty sure most people would have seen it because they're 8 years old. :wub:

not the kids version here

Still looks terrifyingly awful to me. My wife tried (very briefly) to suggest that we see that on Saturday night but I think my vomit spoke volumes.

Last night I got to see PRECIOUS.

Most disturbing movie I ever witnessed.. :yikes:

In what way? I've never heard of it.

It's about an overweight black teenage girl.

I do believe it won 1 academy award. It also included MARIAH CARRY & LENNY KRAVITZ.

A real tearjerker if you ask me.. :crying:

I do believe it won 1 academy award. It also included MARIAH CARRY & LENNY KRAVITZ.

Well, I can sympathise with overweight people...

Sounds pretty grim. I want to see the Sandra Bullock film (whatever it's called) which looks like a tearjerker, blubbing once a year is enough. ;)

Well, I can sympathise with overweight people...

Sounds pretty grim. I want to see the Sandra Bullock film (whatever it's called) which looks like a tearjerker, blubbing once a year is enough. ;)

You know James, Her weight problem was the least of her troubles..

I don't like watching movies that make me bubbly. Those are the type you watch once and never watch again..

I don't like watching movies that make me bubbly. Those are the type you watch once and never watch again..

I know what you mean. Now I have kids I have to watch Kramer vs Kramer on my own ... otherwise it ain't pretty.

:crying:

I know what you mean. Now I have kids I have to watch Kramer vs Kramer on my own ... otherwise it ain't pretty.

Great movie B.T.W.

I still hold a grudge to Meryl Streep to this day.. :2up::D

Oh man bad memories come to the surface reading this post as my whole social studies class went to the cinema to see this and nearly all the class and myself shed tears and left the cinema feeling like all our emotions had been put through the wringer.

To top it off we all we're 12 and 13 years old so it was very heavy shit back then.

Great movie B.T.W.

I still hold a grudge to Meryl Streep to this day.. :2up::D

Yep, a classic and I know what you mean, she does come across like quite an evil cow! :lol:

Oh man bad memories come to the surface reading this post as my whole social studies class went to the cinema to see this and nearly all the class and myself shed tears and left the cinema feeling like all our emotions had been put through the wringer.

To top it off we all we're 12 and 13 years old so it was very heavy shit back then.

Love it! Great post! :tumbsup:

If you were blubbing at 13, you must be a right mess if you watch the film now! ;)

I might have to watch it again. On my own, with a box of tissues handy (like so many of my favourite films).

All-American Murder

Would love to hear anyone else's take on this. Quite a silly film, but I enjoyed it. The young lead actor (Charlie Schlatter) who I haven't seen in anything else was quite good. Christopher Walken plays a cop, for me he is the best actor ever, so I was bound to enjoy the film really. The young actress in it, Josie Bissett, was quite nice too. Apparently she's in some shite called Melrose Place now.

The Fast And The Furious

Great Film! :tumbsup:

Ever seen the film Point Break with Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swayze? It's EXACTLY the same film, but replace street racing with surfing. :)

The Fast And The Furious

Ever seen the film Point Break with Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swayze? It's EXACTLY the same film, but replace street racing with surfing. :)

...and a hundred times better. :tumbsup:

Hell-backed. I enjoy both films, but LOVE 'Point Break.'

The Fast And The Furious

KEANU REEVES couldn't act his way out of a paper bag :lol:

THE FAST & THE FURIOUS is the same movie..

The Fast And The Furious

Yeah, by the way that's a great movie unlike the other one... :popcorn:

The Fast And The Furious

THE FAST & THE FURIOUS is the same movie..

So true! Fast & The Furious is a million times better imo, purely because it doesn't have Keanu Reeves in it. Possibly the worst film actor of the generation. I can only imagine how incredible The Matrix would have been with a real actor in it.

:rant: