Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

• 2023 Gold Donors
Hancock

I went to check this out yesterday. I was actually pleasantly surprised by it. The theme of a drunken superhero could have been heavy, but they didn't get bogged down in it. It had it's funny, touching and holy shit moments. Well worth the price for admission.

We just went to see this last night. I actually liked it.

Rambo :tumbsup:

The Mist.....What a load of crap this one was :lame:

GET SMART--comedy which pretty much is a parody of the Bond movies. It's ok, but nothing inspired here.

SMART WILDERNESS--comedy with a lot of familiar faces. They've got to find bigfoot before their tv show is cancelled for good. Numerous laugh out loud bits in this one. And definitely not one to watch with the kids.

Ted Bundy

probably one of the most disturbing serial killers of the last 100 years.....150 confirmed kills and possibly more (up to 350 or something!)

saying that, he's got nothing on Jeffrey Dahmer

There is one on him. I saw it last year, along with all the others you mention. They all had the same sort of cover, with the serial killer's head. Pretty simple films, but good stuff.

On the weekend we watched 'Wedding Crashers' again.

I agree with the above too - 'Misery' is the best movie I've seen come from a King book.

THE BANK JOB--obviously a heist movie. Features the ever awesome Jason Statham. Dunno why he chose to do this one though. This is an hour and forty minutes of chit-chat. Action junkies avoid at all costs.

Caught the last hour or so of "The Simpsons Movie" on HBO this evening with my son. He's not really familiar with the Simpsons (he's only five) but he thought it was funny. A lot of the jokes went over his head of course but certain bits -- Homer getting hit in the crotch, things falling on Homer's head, Homer falling down a lot -- that kind of humor is ageless.

Caught the last hour or so of "The Simpsons Movie" on HBO this evening with my son. He's not really familiar with the Simpsons (he's only five) but he thought it was funny. A lot of the jokes went over his head of course but certain bits -- Homer getting hit in the crotch, things falling on Homer's head, Homer falling down a lot -- that kind of humor is ageless.

Dude!! I caught the last hour or so of the Simpsons Movie last night too, and it was on HBO If memory serves.. Spooky..... :whistle:

Last full movie I watched?? Strange Brew.. Classic stuff!! :rofl2:

Last night we rented:

Shutter

The Ruins

The old lady really liked The Ruins. I thought it was pretty decent. Shutter wasn't all that.

The Ruins?? Oh yea with the killer pot plants?? :whistle: sorry, but that's what I thought those plants looked like when I saw that movie.. I loved it btw.... :tumbsup:

Last movie I saw was The Dark Knight on IMAX.. WOW,. fucking AWESOME!!!!