Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"Breeders" (1986)

An extraterrestrial is attacking women and taking them to his secret lair under NYC to incubate the next generation of his race. Fortunately a dorky cop and a doctor with HUGE '80s hair are on the case. This hilarious no-budget alien-rape nonsense features bad acting, cheap gore and loads of gratuitous nudity (unfortunately most of the gals who perform said nudity are nothin' to write home about). Entertaining for all the wrong reasons.

What we do in the Shadows.

I thought this film to be rather funny.

Inside Out with the family, very depressing and sad for a Disney movie.

Magic Mike XXL to be expected from the franchise. Channing Tat-yum is on top of his game and Geoff should appreciate all the tea bags...:)

Inside Out.....decent but not as funny as I prefer animated flicks to be

Minions .....pretty good although I prefer the Despicable Me movies

Maze Runner-The Scorch Trials.....good but not as good as the first movie in the trilogy, hopefully the final installment will be better....

The Man From U.N.C.L.E.....fun action movie, I'd like to see a follow up

Mission Impossible-Rogue Nation.....very good addition to the MI movie series

Inside Out.....decent but not as funny as I prefer animated flicks to be

Minions .....pretty good although I prefer the Despicable Me movies

Maze Runner-The Scorch Trials.....good but not as good as the first movie in the trilogy, hopefully the final installment will be better....

The Man From U.N.C.L.E.....fun action movie, I'd like to see a follow up

Mission Impossible-Rogue Nation.....very good addition to the MI movie series

Busy!!!

The Man From U.N.C.L.E

Agree it was a fun action movie.

The trailer kinda made me expect more, but that means if I rewatch it in a year or so I will probably really enjoy it.

Kind of James Bond lite, with a pal and a chick.

I'd watch the sequel.

Watched that Vacation reboot and I must say it was pretty funny. Not entirely a reboot as Ed Helms is Rusty all grown up taking his family on a family bonding road trip.

Look for many tongue in cheek references to the original and some nice cameos.

Spoiler: Chris Helmsworth steals the show along with his Thor's hammer.

• My Little Pony

Watched that Vacation reboot and I must say it was pretty funny. Not entirely a reboot as Ed Helms is Rusty all grown up taking his family on a family bonding road trip.

Look for many tongue in cheek references to the original and some nice cameos.

Spoiler: Chris Helmsworth steals the show along with his Thor's hammer.

I wasn't sure about this one, but maybe I'll give it a try.

"Robot Overlords" (2014)

Three years after Earth has been conquered by robotic aliens, a quartet of British kids run off to join the human resistance. An entertainingly low budget dystopian sci-fi flick, aimed squarely at the "Divergent"/"Maze Runner" youth crowd. It must be noted that Gillian "Agent Scully" Anderson, who plays the Mom of one of the kids, is looking quite MILFy nowadays.

National Treasure, the after that National Treasure 2 came on.

I really love these movies.

Only annoying thing in the first one is that the baddies keep on coincidentally tracking down the good guys, but aside from that solid movies and the plots are great.
Apparently #3 is proposed and trying to get off the ground...

RedBox sent me a "Rent One, Get One Free" text so we had a double feature last nite...

"San Andreas" (2015)

As a massive earthquake tears apart California, L.A. rescue chopper pilot Dwayne Johnson must fly into the chaos to save his wife and daughter. A pretty typical CGI mass-destruction disaster flick - not quite as ridiculous as "2012," but close. There's nothing here you haven't seen in a zillion other movies of this type but it was entertaining in a disposable sort of way.

"The Final Girls" (2015)

A group of 21st century teens attend an anniversary screening of an '80s slasher flick, and suddenly find themselves trapped in the movie. Now they need to figure out how to get back "home" without falling victim to the masked maniac. This affectionate ode to '80s horror has the look and vibe down pat, but the humor isn't quite as go-for-broke as I'd expected.

• My Little Pony

That Final Girls is on my watch list...

Yeah, mine, too. Though, don't get it confused with Final Girl. That one's terrible.

Did some movie time with the kids and introduced them to Galaxy Quest.

Nice!

I think it's strictly for the fans, not much happening except some relation between him and his family, agent, and his son. I think they should dig deeper into his relation with Alex Ferguson, with his teammates in MU and Madrid, and also focus more on his rivalry with Messi, also showcase more goals and action. 'Gascoigne' movie is a bit better than that, more moving I guess.

"Exterminators of the Year 3000" (1983)

Post-apocalypse settlers battle with barbarians to claim the water supply in this laughably cheesy Spanish/Italian "Mad Max" wanna-be. Enjoyable nonsense.