Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

I still Know What You Did Last Summer. (While I do stuff around the house.)

Now: Alien Nation. It's been awhile, always liked this movie. I still think that late 80's -early to mid 90's had the best action movies, just like our music seen had the best music.

"The Crow" (1994)

http://youtu.be/gA6GYAtvNcs

A mystical bird resurrects a murdered Goth-rocker (Brandon Lee, in his final film role) so he can avenge the death of his beloved. This stylish action flick was unfortunately marred by the on-set tragedy that took Lee's life, but 20 years after the fact it still holds up.

Great film,one of my favs...

I watched Mrs Brown Da Movie,have loved the character/tv show for years and now its Big in the Uk theyve done a movie...bit crap though...some laugh out loud moments and I like the way they stay slightly true to the tv show by keeping the mistakes in the final cut,but In all very disappointing.

Eight Legged Freaks with the boys

The Mindhunters

State of Play

Rising Sun

Mindhunters (Christian Slater?) seen this a couple of times, really enjoyed it.

The Mindhunters

State of Play

Rising Sun

Mindhunters (Christian Slater?) seen this a couple of times, really enjoyed it.

Mindhunters is probably the weakest of the 3....

Didn't say it was better or worse than the other 2, loved Rising Sun. Just it being Halloween time and that is a thriller of sorts I was just commenting on it.

"Spine Tingler! The William Castle Story" (2007)

Entertaining documentary about the life and career of William Castle, the legendary B-Movie producer/director behind such gimmicky 50s and 60s favorites as "House on Haunted Hill," "The Tingler," and "Homicidal."
Features lots of fun clips from his films as well as insight and commentary from fellow directors, friends and fans including John Waters, Roger Corman, Leonard Maltin and Joe Dante.

"Metallica: Through the Never" (2013)

A strange mix of concert film and conceptual video ala Zeppelin's "Song Remains the Same." While Metallica storms through a typically fiery greatest-hits set, a member of their road crew is sent into the mean streets of a big city - where he has a series of increasingly bizarre adventures. Metallica's performance is cool, but the "fantasy" segments involving the roadie eventually become intrusive and somewhat silly. This would probably have been received better if it were just a straight concert film without the "narrative" segments.

...but it was worth sitting thru all the nonsense just to hear the band jam on the classic instrumental "Orion" in an empty arena over the end credits.

Phantasm...remember shatting myself at the 1st of these when I was a kid,that ball thingy terrified me!!(it wont let me quote for some reason?)

I watched The Lego Movie....again(my sons love it) :)

"Vampyre Nation" (2013)

SyFy nonsense set in a world where humans and vampires live side by side in an uneasy truce. When a virus begins mutating vamps into something that threatens both species, a human cop puts together a team from both sides to battle them. A cheap looking flick shot in Eastern Europe that rips off "Underworld," "Daybreakers," "Blade" and a host of other bloodsucker flicks. Avoid!

• My Little Pony

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

Classic. I'm still wondering how Guy Ritchie got Sting to be in his first full feature film.

"Dinosaur Island" (1994)

In this typically brain-free softcore action comedy from Z-movie legend Fred Olen Ray, a group of Army plane crash survivors find themselves stranded on an uncharted island...which happens to be populated by a lost tribe of hot, large breasted, half naked warrior cave women. Oh, and there are some (EXTREMELY cheaply animated) dinosaurs too.

Don't expect a great story or mind boggling special effects. Just turn your brain off and enjoy the female eye candy!

"Carrie" (2013)

21st century update of the Stephen King story still packs a punch. Julianne Moore as Carrie's religious nut Mom is even scarier than Piper Laurie's potrayal of the same character in the 1976 version.

A lot of remakes suck but this one was actually pretty damn good.

"Bait" (aka "Bait 3D," 2012)

A far-fetched but fun Aussie thriller that combines the disaster-film and creature-feature genres. A massive tidal wave traps a group of people inside a flooded supermarket, and if that didn't suck enough, there's a hungry Great White shark in the store with them. Watery, toothy mayhem ensues as the shoppers try to plot their escape without becoming Shark Chow. A solid B-Movie!