Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"King Solomon's Mines" (1985) Richard Chamberlain stars as pulp-era adventurer Allan Quartermain in Cannon Films' lavish but goofy "Indiana Jones" knockoff, battling cannibals and the German army as he travels across Africa to find a priceless treasure. There's no real story here, just one silly action sequence after another. Co-stars a then-unknown Sharon Stone as the damsel in distress.

"Asian School Girls" (2014) a trio of teenyboppers turn scantily-clad vigilantes after they're Roofie'd and raped in this delightfully sleazy revenge saga from The Asylum. This flick has no redeeming social value, just lotsa ass kicking and gratuitous nudity. Therefore I was entertained, even if it was for all the wrong reasons.

"Zonbie Lake" (1981) HOLY CRAP! This may be the worst zombie movie EVER! During WWII, the residents of a French village killed a bunch of Nazis and disposed of their bodies in a lake. Now they're back as waterlogged green zombies seeking vengeance. Everything about this French horror movie is amateurish. The only bright spot is there's tons of gratuitous female nudity. Otherwise, I think that merely watching this flick has given me a traumatic brain injury.

"Allan Quatermain and the Lost City of Gold" (1987) Richard Chamberlain returns for another silly but watchable "Indiana Jones" wanna-be. This sequel sends the adventurer on a quest to find his missing brother, who disappeared while on safari looking for a legendary lost city. Not as slap-sticky as the first film, but the cheap special FX and badguy Henry Silva's Gene Simmons hairpiece provide some unintentional comedy.

"Man of Steel" (2013) Zack "300" Snyder's update of the Superman saga plays up the sci-fi element in Kal-El's mythos in a technically well made but ultimately disappointing orgy of nonstop CGI explosions. Better than 2006's "Superman Returns," but not by much.

"Downloaded" (2013) A "VH1 Rock Doc" about the rise and fall of the now infamous file-sharing site Napster and its continuing effects on the music industry and the Internet in general. Directed by Alex ("Bill & Ted") Winter. Interesting stuff, though it runs a bit longer than it really needed to.

"Justice League: War" (2014) Earth's mightiest superheroes join forces to battle the evil Darkseid in the latest installment of the DC Animated Universe series. Plenty of cool cartoon mayhem!!

Now You See Me - excellent movie.....

Watched the last half or so the other day on HBO, didn't seem bad.

"Turner and Hooch" (1989) Tom Hanks is a compulsive neat-freak cop who is forced to take in a huge, slobbery dog - the only witness to its master's murder - in this funny "buddy" action comedy. We recently lost our dog so the ending didn't go over very well with my kids, but up till then they were enjoying the flick. If I had known that

Hooch gets shot and killed at the end

I probably wouldn't have let them watch it...

"The Battered Bastards of Baseball" (2014) Netflix documentary about the Portland Mavericks - an independent pro baseball team that took Oregon by storm in the early 70s. The team was owned by actor Bing Russell (father of Kurt Russell), and their roster was made up of an interesting mix of has-beens and never was'es including one time Yankee legend Jim Bouton. An entertaining doc about a forgotten piece of baseball history.

"We're the Millers" (2013) a small time drug dealer hires a trio of fellow losers to pretend they're his all American family so he can smuggle an RV full of weed into the U.S. from Mexico. Mayhem naturally follows. This raunchy slapstick comedy is a hoot, and Jennifer Aniston (who plays the "Mom') is, of course, ssssssmokin'!

The Hunger Games - I delayed watching this one as I did not expect it to be worth the trouble but it turned out to be a decent flick after all....

I made the carnal error of reading the book prior to the film and of course the film paled in comparison to the book.

However I did see the second installment and did not read the book and I thought the 2nd was a far better film than the first.

The Hunger Games - I delayed watching this one as I did not expect it to be worth the trouble but it turned out to be a decent flick after all....

I made the carnal error of reading the book prior to the film and of course the film paled in comparison to the book.

However I did see the second installment and did not read the book and I thought the 2nd was a far better film than the first.

Yeah I just watched 'The Hunger Games - Catching Fire' and I thought it was better than the first as well....of course it ends before the end which I hate in these serial movies....

Yeah I just watched 'The Hunger Games - Catching Fire' and I thought it was better than the first as well....of course it ends before the end which I hate in these serial movies....

To true.

Not that these Hunger Games movies are in the same league but Catching Fire had a very Empire Strikes Back ending/feel to the film. Obviously a bridge to part 3...

Lesbian Vampire Killers .... Zombie Strippers is next on the list :)

Amazing Spiderman 2 with the boys.