Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Avengers Assemble.

(second time Ive seen this - enjoyed it again....good harmless fun. Robert DJ steals most of the scenes as usual, because his Ironman is sooooo classic, but the best line is Hulk's - 'puny God'....love it!!).

Seen it 3 times already! and that is a great line. My kids made me rewind a couple times to see and hear that scene.

"Hellboy" (2004)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-TV8iPYpXU

Stylish fantasy/adventure from Guillermo Del Toro, based on the Dark Horse comic book about an inter-dimensional, cigar smoking, beer drinking demon critter who was adopted by humans as a baby and fights monsters for the FBI now that he's all grown up. As you might expect from Del Toro, the flick is a visual treat, with plenty of action, nasty looking creatures and an overall sense of goofy fun. Ron Perlman is great as the totally-deadpan Hellboy. I somehow missed out on this flick back in the day but I was very impressed and will be looking into "Hellboy II" as soon as I can.

"Superman/Shazam: The Return of Black Adam"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIuK_r0kcQg

This cool collection of animated shorts from DC Comics kicks off with Clark Kent traveling to Fawcett City to interview young Billy Batson, who comes under attack from the sinister Black Adam. While Superman battles the villain, Billy discovers his Captain Marvel powers at exactly the right moment to help Superman save the day.

The DVD is rounded out by three additional animated shorts featuring The Spectre, Green Arrow, and Jonah Hex. Cool stuff for comic geeks.

"Hellboy" (2004)

Stylish fantasy/adventure from Guillermo Del Toro, based on the Dark Horse comic book about an inter-dimensional, cigar smoking, beer drinking demon critter who was adopted by humans as a baby and fights monsters for the FBI now that he's all grown up. As you might expect from Del Toro, the flick is a visual treat, with plenty of action, nasty looking creatures and an overall sense of goofy fun. Ron Perlman is great as the totally-deadpan Hellboy. I somehow missed out on this flick back in the day but I was very impressed and will be looking into "Hellboy II" as soon as I can.

Great movie and the sequel is even better imo.

"Hellboy" (2004)

Enjoyed Both movies, but enjoyed this one more so.

"Hellboy" (2004)

Great movie!!! The sequel is even better!!!

I already added "Hellboy II" to my "reserve" list @ the public library....

• My Little Pony

Cool, cool, cool. I've never known anyone to consider the second the better of the two. Now I know two people. Both films are awesome. I think they're the best comic adaptation films. If you've read the series, you'll know how true these are to the spirit of Hellboy.

I was aware of "Hellboy's" comic-book series but I think it came along after I'd already retired from comic book geekery, so I never read it.

Tonight's feature presentation: "Crank" (2006)

Balls-to-the-wall action flick starring Jason Statham as a double-crossed hit man who's been injected with a slow acting poison. The only way to counteract it is to keep his adrenaline pumping so he goes on a rampage across L.A., going to absurd lengths to keep his heart rate up and his adrenaline flowin' while he seeks to settle the score with the gangstas who wronged him.

What this flick lacks in logic, it more than makes up for in crazed, hyperactive action sequences and a sick sense of humor. Fast, furious and funny as hell.

I was aware of "Hellboy's" comic-book series but I think it came along after I'd already retired from comic book geekery, so I never read it.

Tonight's feature presentation: "Crank" (2006)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rvYrVTnSWw

Balls-to-the-wall action flick starring Jason Statham as a double-crossed hit man who's been injected with a slow acting poison. The only way to counteract it is to keep his adrenaline pumping so he goes on a rampage across L.A., going to absurd lengths to keep his heart rate up and his adrenaline flowin' while he seeks to settle the score with the gangstas who wronged him.

What this flick lacks in logic, it more than makes up for in crazed, hyperactive action sequences and a sick sense of humor. Fast, furious and funny as hell.

LOVE this movie!! The sequel is pretty damn good too!!! The sex scene in Chinatown is freaking hilarious!!!!

Cool, cool, cool. I've never known anyone to consider the second the better of the two. Now I know two people. Both films are awesome. I think they're the best comic adaptation films. If you've read the series, you'll know how true these are to the spirit of Hellboy.

I don't know if your counting me as one who said the 2nd is better, I did not say that.

"Catwoman" (2004)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePgLOVNMSTo

This notorious box office bomb took a well-loved comic book character with more than 50+ years of back story ...and threw it all completely out the window in favor of a totally "new," totally WTF origin. Halle Berry is a schlumpy cosmetics employee who gets killed after finding out a dangerous secret about her bosses' newest product. Fortunately, she doesn't stay dead for long. After becoming the reincarnation of some sorta Egyptian Cat God (don't ask), she transforms into a ghetto-fabulous, bull whip totin, ass kickin', tuna fish eatin' superheroine, and sets off to stop the cougar-iffic villainess Sharon Stone from poisoning the women of America with a toxic blend of face cream. Yeah, I know.... say what?

The ludicrous story, cardboard characters, cheap CGI-assisted stunts, and massive amounts of scenery chewing by Berry and Stone combine to make Catwoman into an unintentional comedy of the highest order. If you're a bad-movie masochist like me, check this one out and prepare for a total hoot.

"Catwoman" (2004)

This notorious box office bomb took a well-loved comic book character with more than 50+ years of back story ...and threw it all completely out the window in favor of a totally "new," totally WTF origin. Halle Berry is a schlumpy cosmetics employee who gets killed after finding out a dangerous secret about her bosses' newest product. Fortunately, she doesn't stay dead for long. After becoming the reincarnation of some sorta Egyptian Cat God (don't ask), she transforms into a ghetto-fabulous, bull whip totin, ass kickin', tuna fish eatin' superheroine, and sets off to stop the cougar-iffic villainess Sharon Stone from poisoning the women of America with a toxic blend of face cream. Yeah, I know.... say what?

The ludicrous story, cardboard characters, cheap CGI-assisted stunts, and massive amounts of scenery chewing by Berry and Stone combine to make Catwoman into an unintentional comedy of the highest order. If you're a bad-movie masochist like me, check this one out and prepare for a total hoot.

I actually enjoyed this movie.. In a weird kinda way.. Yes I KNOW it's horrible, but it;s like a train wreck..I just can't NOT watch..... :whistle:

Battleship

This movie bombed at the theater but if you can get through the first boring 20-30 minutes the movie really takes off and is pretty good with plenty of non stop action.

Yes, I liked it!

Just saw this. Ok I suppose, pretty unbelievable tho how they actually won lol.

"Catwoman" (2004)

I actually enjoyed this movie.. In a weird kinda way.. Yes I KNOW it's horrible, but it;s like a train wreck..I just can't NOT watch..... :whistle:

Yeah, it definitely does have a what-the-fuck, I-can't-take-my-eyes-off-of-this-trainwreck quality to it.... :rofl:

The 6th Day (starring Arnie)

I liked it. I wouldn't mind watching it again.

Phone Booth

Don't waste your time. :puke:

Wow. Just searched the topic to see if anyone had watched my favorite movie.

I didn't mind it

I didn't think it was bad.

Battleship

This movie bombed at the theater but if you can get through the first boring 20-30 minutes the movie really takes off and is pretty good with plenty of non stop action.

Yes, I liked it!

Watched this mess last night. One of THE worst action movies I have ever seen in my entire life. Dreadful.

Battleship

Yes, I liked it!

Watched this mess last night. One of THE worst action movies I have ever seen in my entire life. Dreadful.

count me in the "i liked it " group