Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

The Burning

Excellent, one of my favourite films of the genre, some great make up fx and a great music soundtrack By Rick Wakeman, I still have the Vinyl soundtrack somewhere. :beerbang:

The Burning

Excellent, one of my favourite films of the genre, some great make up fx and a great music soundtrack By Rick Wakeman, I still have the Vinyl soundtrack somewhere. :beerbang:

Backed. I even prefer this one to the Friday the 13th movies. Kind of. :beerbang:

30 Days Of Night

Didn't think too much of this

I didn't either and for some stupid reason I rented the 2nd one and it was worse

Didn`t know there was a 2nd one, won`t be bothering with that :lame:

THE WHISTLEBLOWER (2011)

a drama/thriller about Kathryn Bolkovac (played by Rachel Weisz) who works for UN as peacekeeper in Bosnia only to find that many of his fellow UN mates were participating in human trafficking and sex slavery. This truth blowing led her to her dismissal and many of the suspicious actors were also dismissed but not prosecuted. It's frightening and sad to see the reality especially the victims of war, after suffering the loss of family, they had to go such a terrible and painful reality of being slaves. This is quite similar to the movie 'Human Trafficking'. Good movie!

THE WHISTLEBLOWER (2011)

a drama/thriller about Kathryn Bolkovac (played by Rachel Weisz) who works for UN as peacekeeper in Bosnia only to find that many of his fellow UN mates were participating in human trafficking and sex slavery. This truth blowing led her to her dismissal and many of the suspicious actors were also dismissed but not prosecuted. It's frightening and sad to see the reality especially the victims of war, after suffering the loss of family, they had to go such a terrible and painful reality of being slaves. This is quite similar to the movie 'Human Trafficking'. Good movie!

That sounds really interesting. I'll have to check it out, not least because I've spent quite a bit of time in Bosnia and have a few friends there.

Plus it has Rachel Weisz in it! :quagmire:

THE WHISTLEBLOWER (2011)

That sounds really interesting. I'll have to check it out, not least because I've spent quite a bit of time in Bosnia and have a few friends there.

oh you've been to Bosnia ? for work purpose ?

yeah good movie although it left a hole in my heart, thinking of an old Maiden song 'the evil that men do lives on and on', i guess it will never stop :(

THE WHISTLEBLOWER (2011)

oh you've been to Bosnia ? for work purpose ?

yeah good movie although it left a hole in my heart, thinking of an old Maiden song 'the evil that men do lives on and on', i guess it will never stop :(

Yeah, I worked in Bosnia once for 3 months and then again for 3.5 months. I had a great time - 4 weeks was spent up in the mountains running training courses, which was fantastic. Went sledging at lunch time a few times, how good is that? Sarajevo is a great city too.

It is sad what people will do to each other. Some psychopaths will always rise to the top, especially in times of adversity. As a species, we're very broken!

"Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part One" (2011)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeCI-ep7l-Q

...yeah, I took one for the team last night, fellas. The wife wanted to see this one and I had a free rental coming to me from RedBox, so I figured at least watching this wouldn't cost me anything but time.

In case you care, this is the latest "Twilight" installment, in which the annoying, whiny, terminally depressed Bella and the sparkly vampire Edward have their fairy tale wedding, consummate their marriage on their honeymoon, and Bella gets pregnant with some kind of never-before-seen half-vampire, half-human mutant which has the potential to threaten the entire world. Or something like that. After a while I stopped paying attention and was simply hoping that the werewolves would just bust in and kill everybody, but no such luck.

This was an EXTREMELY slow moving film (I swear, nothing happens till the last half hour) and the hipster indie rock (lots of plaintive piano ballads) that provides the soundtrack for nearly every scene was pure torture.

Don't make the same mistake I did. If you have a penis, avoid this film.

...yeah, I took one for the team last night, fellas. The wife wanted to see this one and I had a free rental coming to me from RedBox, so I figured at least watching this wouldn't cost me anything but time.

In case you care, this is the latest "Twilight" installment, in which the annoying, whiny, terminally depressed Bella and the sparkly vampire Edward have their fairy tale wedding, consummate their marriage on their honeymoon, and Bella gets pregnant with some kind of never-before-seen half-vampire, half-human mutant which has the potential to threaten the entire world. Or something like that. After a while I stopped paying attention and was simply hoping that the werewolves would just bust in and kill everybody, but no such luck.

This was an EXTREMELY slow moving film (I swear, nothing happens till the last half hour) and the hipster indie rock (lots of plaintive piano ballads) that provides the soundtrack for nearly every scene was pure torture.

Let us hope it will happen next time. :lol:

Let us hope it will happen next time. :lol:

:rofl2: Even though my wife's a fan of this series, even SHE is rooting for the werewolves to come out on top in the next and final film. She sez the vampires are "Candy-asses." :D

Green Lantern - I've gotta say it is much better 2nd time around. seen it first at the drive-in,I think it was the 2nd movie with Cars 2 being the first. accidentaly bought this. Yeah, you are saying how do you accidnetaly buy it!!! Well I had just pulled a 12hr shift on thanksgiving evening through 5 in the morning. I wanted to look at the movies on sale before I left. Was really looking for Sons Of Anarchy season 1 but of course we sold out of those. I found about 8 movies I wanted, including Supernatural season 1. I had picked up GL and had thought i put it down but I guess I put another movie on top if it and forgot about it. got home the next day and there it was in the bag. Oh well, was only $7 anyway. But like i said, it was much better 2nd time around

Over the last three nights we watched the "Lord Of The Rings" trilogy. Finally. Never had the urge to before.

I'll never be able to say the word "Precious" the same again... :blink:

Over the last three nights we watched the "Lord Of The Rings" trilogy. Finally. Never had the urge to before.

I'll never be able to say the word "Precious" the same again... :blink:

I've been meaning to do that for quite awhile, still only seen the first and part of the 2nd.

Real Steel - after being let down with Warrior Real Steel was a great watch. loved it and would watch again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxkJq9nSoBs

Caught this one yesterday with the family and my kids thought this one to be the bee's knee's... I was surprised as well and will watch again and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys a feel good underdog film. Of course with plenty of robot violence...

Now I hope they do another with some backstory on ATOM. Won't say why for fear of spoilin' but there is a lot MORE story here.

'The Descendants' ; good movie. Not really what I expected, but a well paced and interesting movie and not too overly similar to others I can think off the top of my head. Nice, engaging story. The older daughter was a real looker too. It wasn't immediate, but she had a great bod and just had a deliciously sexy appeal throughout the film. Yum.