Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"Daybreakers" - cool horror/sci fi/action hybrid about vampires becoming the dominant species on Earth, and what would happen when their source of food - humans! - starts to run low. Good, gory, violent fun. Sam Neill is great as a sleazy corporate head vamp.

Blood Diamond

Depressing look at what the diamond trade has done to some countries in Africa; at times what people can do to other people can be really shocking. Not the first example of a film showing how badly neglected Africa is by the wealthier countries. Good film though; very watchable, well filmed and plenty of action.

Excellent movie!!

"Toy Story 3"

"Twilight: Eclipse"

i never knew anything about sixth sense at all so I got the full effect when the twist came into play

I didn't know anything about the film other than hearing DJs, reviewers, etc saying it had the biggest twist ending ever. The people I saw it with didn't get it though, so I was a bit smug at the time.

Hm, when I managed to see that movie I knew the whole plot inclunding the twist but I was amazed after watching it though. Great film.

Yes a great twist at the end. Have you guys seen Jacob's Ladder with Tim Robbins?

Jacobs Ladder had the kind of images you`d imagine were in your nightmares, disturbing film.

LAND OF THE DEAD!! :thppt:

Georgie boy should have stopped after DAY OF..

After Dawn Of The Dead!

Blood Diamond

Depressing look at what the diamond trade has done to some countries in Africa; at times what people can do to other people can be really shocking. Not the first example of a film showing how badly neglected Africa is by the wealthier countries. Good film though; very watchable, well filmed and plenty of action.

Excellent movie!!

"Toy Story 3"

"Twilight: Eclipse"

Verdict on TS3? I think we still have weeks until it comes out in the UK. Bah! :angry:

Caught most of "Spider-Man 3" on the FX Channel last night... It's definitely the weakest of the Spidey films ...aside from playing way too fast & loose with the Spider-Man mythos, it also suffers from Villain Overload, complete and total Venom Mistreatment, and that cringeworthy Emo Peter Parker dance scene. That said, my 7 year old was getting a huge kick out of it so I tried hard to put my inner Comic Book Geek on the back burner and just enjoy it with him.

LAND OF THE DEAD!! :thppt:

Georgie boy should have stopped after DAY OF..

After Dawn Of The Dead!

You didn't like DAY?

It was okay, very gory but Dawn was the last classic IMO.

watched TS3 last week. It was good but the ending pushed it into really really good status.

Agreed. The quips weren't as aplenty as the previous 2 movies but it was very enjoyable.

Moon

[f weird, but pretty good, I guess]

Yeah ain't it, I enjoyed it ...not sure I'd go out of my way to watch it again, but it wasn't bad!

I just tried watching 'District 9' but couldn't make it past the 20 minute mark.

yeah, it was strange. I did finish it and I think i commented that I wasn't sure If I liked it or not but had to finish it just to see how it ends.

I liked it alot. Weird, yes but I thought it was very good.