Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Jason Goes to Hell the Final Friday....

Only it wasn't the final Friday.. Not a bad movie, but what the Hell was the Necronomicon doing in the Vorhees House?? this ain't Evil Dead!! :rofl2:

And since when was there a Vorhees House?? first time it's even mentioned in the movies....

(Comic Book Guy voice) WORST...Jason movie.... EVER. I saw that piece of sh*t in a theatre on opening night and seriously considered asking for my money back.

Amelie

Pretty good, I do like French films, but maybe a teensy bit overrated for me. Good film, funny in places, enjoyable, very good rather than fantastic.

:popcorn:

Only it wasn't the final Friday.. Not a bad movie, but what the Hell was the Necronomicon doing in the Vorhees House?? this ain't Evil Dead!! :rofl2:

And since when was there a Vorhees House?? first time it's even mentioned in the movies....

(Comic Book Guy voice) WORST...Jason movie.... EVER. I saw that piece of sh*t in a theatre on opening night and seriously considered asking for my money back.

Ok ok It was pretty bad.. But which was worse.. Jason Goes to Hell?? OR.. Jason X??? I mean.. Jason in Space??? WTF???? :blink:

Ok ok It was pretty bad.. But which was worse.. Jason Goes to Hell?? OR.. Jason X??? I mean.. Jason in Space??? WTF???? :blink:

Haha, yeah that sucked. I actually didn't mind 'Jason goes to hell' but I hated 'Jason X', except, of course, that awesome camping/sleeping bag scene.

I am being totally serious here when I say that while I absolutely f*ckin despise "Jason Goes To Hell," I absolutely f*ckin' LOVE "Jason X."

The mistake that the makers of "Jason Goes To Hell" made was that they suddenly tried to get all serious/pretentious and turn Jason into a Freddy Krueger or Michael Myers type character with tons of backstory and family history and sh*t. (You ever listen to the director's commentary on "J.G.T.H.?" That tool still thinks that he made "the best Friday the 13th movie," even though 18 years of violently horrible fan feedback and anemic box office returns say otherwise...)

Whereas, the makers of "Jason X" simply went "Oooookay, tell yawhat, let's just do something completely f*ckin NUTS!" Don't get me wrong, "Jason X" is silly as hell and retarded beyond comprehension but it's still 1000 times better than "Jason Goes to Hell." It works best if you treat it as a parody of the "F13" series rather than a serious entry. It's so over the top ridiculous that you HAVE to love it!!

Besides, "Jason X" has my favorite kill scene in the entire "F13" series in it...when Jason dunks that chick in the tank of liquid nitrogen, then shatters her frozen head like a beer bottle on the tabletop... frickin' BRUTAL! :rofl:

Besides, "Jason X" has my favorite kill scene in the entire "F13" series in it...when Jason dunks that chick in the tank of liquid nitrogen, then shatters her frozen head like a beer bottle on the tabletop... frickin' BRUTAL! :rofl:

Wow, I remember that, what a scene! :tumbsup:

'The Hurt Locker' ; very good stuff. Not amazingly exciting, but well made film. It was long too, but never felt like it was dragging on. Thumbs up.

One of my all-time faves.....

Capricorn 1

Just highlights what I,and many others believe,the moon landings are so FAKE !!!!!

Good film :tumbsup:

2012, interesting movie but not really good. Great effects though, and ridiculous destruction. A little too long.