Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Exorcist III.. Anyone else noticing a pattern here?? :lol:

Yea, you've sat through two sh*tty "Exorcist" sequels in the last two days. :lol:

True.. Hopefully the Prequels are better.. :whistle:

I thought that the last Exorcist was pretty damn good.

The first one scared the living shit out of me when I was like 8 years old. :anon:

I think the first one scared the shit out of most who saw it, adults included. I know when I first saw it I wouldn't go to bed for fear that it would start shaking and I would piss myself. :anon:

And who could forget the green bile and crucifix scene!! Nice!!

Exorcist III.. Anyone else noticing a pattern here?? :lol:

Yea, you've sat through two sh*tty "Exorcist" sequels in the last two days. :lol:

True.. Hopefully the Prequels are better.. :whistle:

I thought that the last Exorcist was pretty damn good.

The first one scared the living shit out of me when I was like 8 years old. :anon:

I think the first one scared the shit out of most who saw it, adults included. I know when I first saw it I wouldn't go to bed for fear that it would start shaking and I would piss myself. :anon:

And who could forget the green bile and crucifix scene!! Nice!!

I'm not a fan of The Exorcist(s)

just watched Atonement

i read the book a couple of years ago, and tbh, the film cut out some important scenes in my opinion....there was alot more going on at Dunkirk that i think should have been left in.

it lacked the narrative that the book had so i dont think it flowed aswell......but a good film all the same, and the ending was an interesting twist on the book....didnt see it coming (or i forgot the books ending, but i dont think it ended that way)

The Jerk

Classic, haven`t seen this for a while :bowdown:

you shouldnt call that dog Hero, you should call him shithead!!

Star Wars - Clone Wars

Whats this like mate?, my lads want to go to see this! :tumbsup:

my brother saw this with his kids last week, hes a Star Wars nut.....but he said it was "fun", he also said Attack Of The Clones was fun...

"Transformers" (the live action version from last year)

Great visuals, lotsa action, amazingly hot female lead(s) (Megan Fox and the Australian sounding chick whoever she was), but absolute zero plot and/or characterization. In other words, it was exactly what I expected to see. :tumbsup:

"License To Wed"

A lightweight romantic comedy that is basically a chick flick, but Robin Williams (as a Priest) is always fun to watch, and Mandy Moore is always fun to look at :wub:

The Jerk

Classic, haven`t seen this for a while :bowdown:

you shouldnt call that dog Hero, you should call him shithead!!

Star Wars - Clone Wars

my brother saw this with his kids last week, hes a Star Wars nut.....but he said it was "fun", he also said Attack Of The Clones was fun...

Cheers mate :lol:

Dude I went and saw Death Race and it was fucking awesome! I'm biased because in my mind Jason Stathem can't make a bad action flick, but this was remade with Roger Corman, who wrote the original, and they totaly went overboard, its pretty much straight action from begining to end, like Crank was, not to many points of slowness, so if that's your thing, this is your movie!

Star Wars - Clone Wars

Well my 8 year old son was on the edge of his seat in total enjoyment mode. I enjoyed it too mind :tumbsup:

My lads are 6 & 10 and I guess they`ll be the same :tumbsup:

Thanks mate :)