Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Oh and according to a buddy of Mine, that's a pretty big comic book geek?? the Hulk WAS in The Defenders, yes.. AND the Avengers.... I gonna be seeing Him this coming Monday, so I can verify it then..... :tumbsup:

Haha, like I said, I could be wrong... I've been outta the comic book scene for a long ass time now.

Besides, the Avengers has been around for so long (there are even two squadrons, the East Coast and the West Coast) and so many characters have passed thru their ranks over the years that I wouldn't be surprised if the Hulk had been a member at some point. I think just about every good guy in the Marvel Universe has been an Avenger at one time or another.

End of comic book geek discussion. :lol:

FIVE ACROSS THE EYES

How many movies can you make about girls getting lost driving in the woods? Too many, that's how many. Bollocks.

Iron Man.......fucking excellent!! Can't wait for The Avengers!!!! I almost crapped my pants when I saw that at the end!!!! :christmas: :christmas: :christmas:

Iron Man.... how fucking cool & perfect was Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark?

I got caught up working on a Vanity Fair piece... :P

"Metal: A Headbanger's Journey" (again, on VH1 Classic)

P.s I Love You

If your girlfriends/wives try to persuade you to watch this one with them.... RESIST! It's complete wank from beginning to end.