Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

'Good Luck Chuck' ; A few funny moments and a harmless film, I guess... but some truely useless poorly written dialogue... quite awkward at time. But at the end of the day, Jessica Alba was in it so it was awesome by default. :wub:

'What planet are you from?' ; Is Garry Shandling meant to be funny? Seriously. He seems to come up with slightly humerous concepts, but doesn't really do much with them. Thsi movie was just painful.

'Total Recall' ; zomfg, it came on at midnight on Saturday night and of all the Swartzennegar (SP??) films I just couldn't recall this one, so I had to watch the whole heap of shit. I hated it. Again. :lol:

'The Island' ; I actually quite like this film... but speaking of Jessica Alba making a movie worthwhile, Scarlett Johanssen in this movie is bucket of drool worthy. Absolutely f*cking beautiful. :wub: again.

have you seen Vacancy? I thought for sure even if it was bad I could give it a 5 / 10 just because Kate Beckinsale is in it but I can't even give it that good of a rating. more of a 4.0

No haven't seen it but I did want to but I think I'll pass if it's as bad as you say.

have you seen Vacancy? I thought for sure even if it was bad I could give it a 5 / 10 just because Kate Beckinsale is in it but I can't even give it that good of a rating. more of a 4.0

No haven't seen it but I did want to but I think I'll pass if it's as bad as you say.

Meh, "Vacancy" was OK. Definitely a "rent" not a "buy." I was expecting something much gorier/nastier from the critic-hype on the box, which promised "PSYCHO MEETS SAW!"... but it was relatively bloodless...

Shaun of the Dead

Great stuff. 'Shaun Of The Dead' along With 'Hot Fuzz' (from the same team). 2 extremely great movies, especially the latter.

Shaun of the Dead

Great stuff. 'Shaun Of The Dead' along With 'Hot Fuzz' (from the same team). 2 extremely great movies, especially the latter.

I watched about half an hour of 'Shaun of the dead' the other night and then decided I'd rather listen to the rain outside so I turned it off. Seriously. I thought it was meant to be a comedy? I was bored shitless, to be completely honest.

Shaun of the Dead

I watched about half an hour of 'Shaun of the dead' the other night and then decided I'd rather listen to the rain outside so I turned it off. Seriously. I thought it was meant to be a comedy? I was bored shitless, to be completely honest.

I thought it was entertaining. It's better than the one i watched the other day, "Kickin it old skool" with Jaime Kennedy.

Saw two goodies last night:

"48 Hrs." with Nick Nolte/Eddie Murphy

(still my favorite Eddie Murphy movie... his scene in the bar full of rednecks kills me every time :rofl2:)

and

"Fantastic Four" (again)

Jessica Alba in tight spandex...does it get any better than that?

"Fantastic Four" (again)

Jessica Alba out of spandex, perhaps?

"Fantastic Four" (again)

Jessica Alba out of spandex, perhaps?

Agreed, but since that has not as of yet been caught on film I'll settle for what I can get <_<

I just watched that one,you know the one with whatshername in it,about that thing,you know the one I mean,the one with him from that series where he's a..whaddyacallit,you know which one,Aw I give up... :unsure: