Vain - Disintegrate Together (New 2024 release)

whiplash1972

From the All About Rock FB page:

[UPDATED] 🎸🌟 Brace yourself for a Glam Rock extravaganza! The legendary VAIN (VAIN) is gearing up to unleash their highly anticipated album, "Disintegrate Together"! 🤘🎶 

While nothing's officially confirmed yet, the buzz is real, and Glam Rock aficionados are on the edge of their seats. 🕰️🤩 

Eddie Trunk already gave us a taste with the preview of the first single, "Cold Like Snow," on the airwaves, and it's expected to drop any day now! 🌨️❄️ 

image.png

Album tracklist:
01. Cold Like Snow - 4:30
02. Don't You Think - 3:53
03. You Better Keep An Eye On That Girl -3:27
04. The Flowers - 4:16
05. Holding On For Love - 4:11
06. Can't You See Me Floating - 3:08
07. Back in '89 - 4:17
08. KC Swinger - 3:31
09. Pictures Of You In Red - 4:56
10. Disintegrate Together - 5:09

Line-up:
Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards: Davy Vain
Bass: Ashley Mitchell 
Drums: Louie Senor, Tom Rickard
Guitar: James Scott, Joel Proto

🚀🎸 Exciting news from Davy Vain himself via the fansite 'Vain Army': "Disintegrate Together," is set to officially release THIS Thursday! The album includes the mesmerizing single "Cold like Snow," complete with an accompanying video. ❄️🎥 

Get ready to immerse yourself in the VAIN experience! 🤘🔥 For hassle-free ordering, check out www.davyvain.com , where you can secure your copy. 

Stay tuned for the rock revolution! 🤟🔥 

@KarpetRydOFunk Here ya go! ;)

#Vain #DisintegrateTogether #GlamRockMasters #RockRevolution #NewAlbumTeaser #ColdLikeSnow #RockIcons #MusicLegends #GlamRockExtravaganza #StayTunedForRock

• Like 3

wonder if it will be on streaming services. 

Need to hear it first. last album was great songs with a shit production, almost demo like 

9 hours ago, whiplash1972 said:

Oh wow, very strong debut / first two album type of vibes. I dig that. If I recall correctly I think I remember him saying that some of these tracks were older ones finally recorded and I wonder if surely this must be one of those? 

• 1 month later...

I loved the debut album, but the few albums I bought after that are not in my collection anymore as thought they were horrible and never went back to his catalogue.