New Smilies!

heavyharmonies

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone seen (or have I just missed it somewhere here) a smiley where they smiley smacks himself in the forehead (like in a "D'oh!" moment or "I coulda had a V-8!")? Just curious. I was looking for one.

Um, like this one? :)

fing20.gif

NICE! (Now if I could only remember where and what I needed it for. lol)

• 2023 Gold Donors
Has anyone seen (or have I just missed it somewhere here) a smiley where they smiley smacks himself in the forehead (like in a "D'oh!" moment or "I coulda had a V-8!")? Just curious. I was looking for one.

Um, like this one? :)

fing20.gif

NICE! (Now if I could only remember where and what I needed it for. lol)

:lol: J! If most folks remembered well (myself included), there probably wouldn't be much need for that smilie! ;):drink:

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Well, since I posted the clapping smilies for RRF a few days ago, I might as well post all the ones I've found since I last posted.

(And damnit to hell on photobucket for not making links transferable somehow! All the smilies and women pics I posted are for naught. Oh well, gotta start over I guess.)

1050.gif

respect-039.gif

515.gif

thsmiles2.gif

getaroom.gif

sheep2.gif

th776_bricks_thrown_at_a_smiley.gif

thsmiley_signinsertevillaughhere.gif

thavatar_2248.gif

thsmiley_yourock.gif

thsmiley_icecream.gif

thsmiley_signpitythefool.gif

(for all of our friends down under)

thsmiley_iloveaustralia.gif

thsmiley_signprettyplease.gif

(what we'll all be saying tonight during the game/the Pavlik fight)

thsmiley_signgivemebeer.gif

thsmiley_signwillworkforsex.gif

(this woulda been great for the Nick The Pirate thread)

thsmiley_pirateship.gif

thsmiley_shots.gif

(in lieu of a Starbucks smiley, which I'll find one day)

thsmiley_drinkcoffee.gif

• 1 month later...

Did that seriously just happen? I made a post, posted and then it came up blank. Tried to edit it and it said I don't have permission to edit? WTF?

... and now I double posted. For f*ck's sake. Anyway, I originally said it looks kind of like she's got her hand down her panties "petting the kitty".

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Since I replied to JamesEagle in his thread, I figured I'd add them here and the last few I'd found that I hadn't added.

quagmire.gif

quaqmire.gif

drool.gif

549.gif

thIWin.gif

thsmiley_skydive.gif

thsmiley_lurkkiller.gif

thsmiley_signspanishinquisition.gif

thsmiley_emoticons_silvester2_biggr.gif

Since I replied to JamesEagle in his thread, I figured I'd add them here and the last few I'd found that I hadn't added.

quagmire.gif

quaqmire.gif

AWESOME!

quagmire.gif

quaqmire.gif

AWESOME!

Fantastic! Will they appear in the list soon?

^That's up to Dan. Last time he added a lot of new ones (by his own choice, when this thread was originated), he did take a few of the more popular ones that the rest of us found/added and put them in the list, but unless there's some big outcry or everyone uses something, I'm guessing you'll have to come here and copy paste the code in the tags.

We keep this thread as a sort of warehouse of smilies and can come here and grab one if the need arises.

^That's up to Dan. Last time he added a lot of new ones (by his own choice, when this thread was originated), he did take a few of the more popular ones that the rest of us found/added and put them in the list, but unless there's some big outcry or everyone uses something, I'm guessing you'll have to come here and copy paste the code in the tags.

We keep this thread as a sort of warehouse of smilies and can come here and grab one if the need arises.

Cool, cheers for that. Quagmire rocks!

(Shame I can't seem to paste him into this message ... technophobia strikes again.)

(Shame I can't seem to paste him into this message ... technophobia strikes again.)

Hey, there's no shame in this game. (If you read this thread from the beginning, I had NO clue how to do this either when I started.)

If you right click on the image of Glen Quagmire that you want to use, this menu (or your version) should come up:tut1.jpg

Then highlight "Copy Image Location":tut2.jpg

Finally, wherever you want the image to appear, click on the "Insert Image" tab above all post boxes and right click in the text box and paste the image location there:tut3.jpg

Voila, your picture will appear.

quagmire.gif

(See, I can do that, but I have no clue how to get photofuckit to save my images in the size they appear on my screen. Those pics I included are basically useless. Fuck the interwebs! :fu: )