Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Killed By Cain had an interesting Hard Acoustic style, if that's a thing. But it works on this track. Released back in 1993, this has a real Bride sound to it. An undiscovered gem.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • My Little Pony
On 9/25/2021 at 1:11 AM, Mr.AOR said:

AWESOME!!!

 

It's def the best of the three tracks. Mainly because of Rob Rock. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • My Little Pony

Not sure if many people have heard of Orphan Project. It was a very short-lived outfit. First album was alright, but the second was awesome. It's a weird blend of AOR/Hard Rock and Progressive Rock. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2021 at 7:51 PM, auslander said:

Whiteheart get a little metallic on the opening track to their AOR masterpiece album Freedom from 1989.

 

"Freedom" and its follow-up, "Powerhouse," were a perfect one-two punch from these guys. Shame they couldn't keep that kind of consistency going ("Tales of Wonder" and "Highlands" are both good albums, but pale in comparison to what came before).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2021 at 6:51 PM, auslander said:

Whiteheart get a little metallic on the opening track to their AOR masterpiece album Freedom from 1989.

 

I LOVE WHITEHEART I LOVE THIS SONG I LOVE THEM!! (too bad I wrecked the tape a lady at church gave me- it was signed but I'm working on fixing it) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, metalmaniac777 said:

"Freedom" and its follow-up, "Powerhouse," were a perfect one-two punch from these guys. Shame they couldn't keep that kind of consistency going ("Tales of Wonder" and "Highlands" are both good albums, but pale in comparison to what came before).

I think they're all good

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • My Little Pony

My brother-in-law sent me a video of my one year old nephew headbanging to this last night. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

My brother-in-law sent me a video of my one year old nephew headbanging to this last night. 

 

That's cute 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • My Little Pony
29 minutes ago, PetraGirl86 said:

That's cute 

My dad watches the little guy every Tuesday. Apparently all they do all day is watch old Petra concerts and Theocracy music videos. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

My dad watches the little guy every Tuesday. Apparently all they do all day is watch old Petra concerts and Theocracy music videos. 

Aw sweet

My little bro picked out This Means War! & Hurricane's first album out of my tapes and CDs the other day.  that was cute because I don't listen to that kind of stuff so much these days

Edited by PetraGirl86
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • My Little Pony
4 hours ago, PetraGirl86 said:

Aw sweet

My little bro picked out This Means War! & Hurricane's first album out of my tapes and CDs the other day.  that was cute because I don't listen to that kind of stuff so much these days

Then what are you listening to?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, PetraGirl86 said:

I think they're all good

They're all good, but only "Freedom" and "Powerhouse" are GREAT. ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, metalmaniac777 said:

They're all good, but only "Freedom" and "Powerhouse" are GREAT. ;)

I think they're all great honestly 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.