Christian Hard song of the day

• My Little Pony
On 9/25/2021 at 1:11 AM, Mr.AOR said:

AWESOME!!!

It's def the best of the three tracks. Mainly because of Rob Rock. 

• My Little Pony

Not sure if many people have heard of Orphan Project. It was a very short-lived outfit. First album was alright, but the second was awesome. It's a weird blend of AOR/Hard Rock and Progressive Rock. 

• Like 1

On 9/25/2021 at 7:51 PM, auslander said:

Whiteheart get a little metallic on the opening track to their AOR masterpiece album Freedom from 1989.

"Freedom" and its follow-up, "Powerhouse," were a perfect one-two punch from these guys. Shame they couldn't keep that kind of consistency going ("Tales of Wonder" and "Highlands" are both good albums, but pale in comparison to what came before).

• Like 1

On 9/25/2021 at 6:51 PM, auslander said:

Whiteheart get a little metallic on the opening track to their AOR masterpiece album Freedom from 1989.

I LOVE WHITEHEART I LOVE THIS SONG I LOVE THEM!! (too bad I wrecked the tape a lady at church gave me- it was signed but I'm working on fixing it) 

1 hour ago, metalmaniac777 said:

"Freedom" and its follow-up, "Powerhouse," were a perfect one-two punch from these guys. Shame they couldn't keep that kind of consistency going ("Tales of Wonder" and "Highlands" are both good albums, but pale in comparison to what came before).

I think they're all good

• My Little Pony
29 minutes ago, PetraGirl86 said:

That's cute 

My dad watches the little guy every Tuesday. Apparently all they do all day is watch old Petra concerts and Theocracy music videos. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

My dad watches the little guy every Tuesday. Apparently all they do all day is watch old Petra concerts and Theocracy music videos. 

Aw sweet

My little bro picked out This Means War! & Hurricane's first album out of my tapes and CDs the other day.  that was cute because I don't listen to that kind of stuff so much these days

Edited by PetraGirl86

• My Little Pony
4 hours ago, PetraGirl86 said:

Aw sweet

My little bro picked out This Means War! & Hurricane's first album out of my tapes and CDs the other day.  that was cute because I don't listen to that kind of stuff so much these days

Then what are you listening to?