Christian Hard song of the day

A deep track off their debut, but I love it so much. Heavy as, but still with that melody we can love. Thrash from Tourniquet in 1990.

Edited by auslander

On 8/27/2021 at 7:04 PM, auslander said:

Modern melodic metal from Demon Hunter in 2010.

Demon Hunter is pretty much the only metalcore band I can stand these days, mainly because they maintain a sense of melody and feature plenty of clean singing, like on this track.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, metalmaniac777 said:

Demon Hunter is pretty much the only metalcore band I can stand these days, mainly because they maintain a sense of melody and feature plenty of clean singing, like on this track.

Agreed.

On 8/28/2021 at 3:02 AM, Mr.AOR said:

KILLER!!! album...

He really does have a great voice. His solo stuff is a little lite for my tastes, but that debut Nouveux album is an absolute classic.

On 8/28/2021 at 7:50 PM, auslander said:

A deep track off their debut, but I love it so much. Heavy as, but still with that melody we can love. Thrash from Tourniquet in 1990.

I never got into Tourniquet's early stuff. I didn't become a fan until "Vanishing Lessons" and "Crawl to China." By the way, their latest album ("Gazing at Medusa"), while far from perfect, has some pretty kickin' tunes on it.

1 hour ago, metalmaniac777 said:

I never got into Tourniquet's early stuff. I didn't become a fan until "Vanishing Lessons" and "Crawl to China." By the way, their latest album ("Gazing at Medusa"), while far from perfect, has some pretty kickin' tunes on it.

I'm the exact opposite! I love tge early stuff but not a fan of the band since Luke Easter started singing for them.

On 8/29/2021 at 7:44 PM, auslander said:

Perfect AOR from Liaison on their debut in 1989.

Always preferred the slightly harder edge of their follow up albums ("Urgency" and "Hard Hitter") but there's no denying this debut featured some smooth, nicely-done AOR/rock.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, auslander said:

Ken Tamplin (of Shout and Magadallan) with his first solo album. Basically picks up where Shout left off in 1990.

Like the hair, like the style of shirt, and I've wanted to know who that guitarist was for awhile now!! :D

On 8/31/2021 at 5:45 PM, auslander said:

Mad at the World started out as a synthpop band and then became hard rock. This song from their 1991 album Boomerang.

I really like That Lonesome Road

• Like 1

On 8/31/2021 at 6:10 AM, Mr.AOR said:

Skillet is arguably one of the best--if not THE best--Christian modern rock bands on the scene today (though personally I prefer Disciple, despite their lack of mainstream success).

1 hour ago, metalmaniac777 said:

Skillet is arguably one of the best--if not THE best--Christian modern rock bands on the scene today (though personally I prefer Disciple, despite their lack of mainstream success).

Imo Disciple is awful… 

55 minutes ago, PetraGirl86 said:

Imo Disciple is awful… 

I thought I'd just check in on this thread to see what you cute little christian folk are up to and the first thing I see is sheer blasphemy. Yuck.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, metalmaniac777 said:

I see a lot of "symphonic metal" posted on this site and tbh none of it is the quality of Skillet. Bands like Breaking Benjamin are like a poor man's Skillet.