Christian Hard song of the day

25 minutes ago, PetraGirl86 said:

Well yea but I don't 

Are you in the US? There is an excellent reissue label there called Girder Music.

https://girdermusic.com/

I'd buy albums off them, but I can't cause they charge insane prices to post to Australia.

4 hours ago, auslander said:

Pretty rare indie hard rock from Australia in 1994, Crucial Kick.

When mix Mr Big and Extreme together, this end up with. Seen them somewhere , where the old brain is fuzzy.

• Like 1

On 9/19/2021 at 6:54 PM, auslander said:

Hard rock from 1993. This band used to be just called "Legend" but then changed their name to "Legend Seven" for their second album. I don't know why.

I LOVE the song first love 

I don't know much about Force 3 other than they released this album in 1988 and the title track is a raw beast! They barely hold it together but man it rocks. Great vocals. Old school METAL!

On 9/17/2021 at 10:01 PM, auslander said:

Pretty rare indie hard rock from Australia in 1994, Crucial Kick.

I had this album for years but eventually sold it. Bought it direct from the band after seeing a review in the indie section of Heaven's Metal magazine way back in the "good ol' days" when you had to actually mail a band your money and then wait 3-6 months for them to ship the CD to you...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, metalmaniac777 said:

I had this album for years but eventually sold it. Bought it direct from the band after seeing a review in the indie section of Heaven's Metal magazine way back in the "good ol' days" when you had to actually mail a band your money and then wait 3-6 months for them to ship the CD to you...

Nothing has changed with waiting.

Even labels do it as well, I wait 6 months to get the Boss CD to be in my hands.