More Tom Macdonald killer shit

Leykis101

DAMN! Thats all I can say, this motherfucker is a genius at spelling this out

• Like 1

8 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

The genius is having Blaire White appear right as the line about pronouns is being voiced. If you don't know who Blaire White is, Google her...

No that was a genius move, I thought this fucker just keeps getting more and more clever I am excited to see when he hits his pinnacle, every song and video just keep getting more clever and witty, this guy might end up being one of the most gifted lyricists we ever see, he just has this way of putting the shit we all think into a simple structure that kills it, it truly is a talent, and Blair is an anomaly too, imagine the hatred she gets from her own people, she has balls, well you know what I mean.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

New one just dropped today. Man's on a roll...

I was waiting with ears rested for this, you just keep wondering how much better he can get, i feel hes just beggining

4 hours ago, martinsane said:

He spits wise this is for certain. Has anyone seen him do an interview? Is he as thought provoking in the real world as he is in his music. ? Regardless I like him, but he's to logically so the masses won't get it.

WTF Terry? have you checked your email?

I don't play his music in my car stereo, but look forward to every new tune that drops. Definitely picking up what he's putting down. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Glen said:

is it me or is Snowflake, brainwashed and dummies basically the same song, just a slight tweak on some of the lyrics. 🤔

Are you not familiar with how rap works? 

2 hours ago, Glen said:

is it me or is Snowflake, brainwashed and dummies basically the same song, just a slight tweak on some of the lyrics. 🤔

It's true. I already said that to myself that I still like the songs but it's basically becoming samey. 

• Like 1