Vince Neil couldn't even finish a full set

AlphaMale

No idea how they think they're going to pull off a stadium tour.  They're lucky this year was cancelled as Vince obviously isn't in any shape to be playing stadiums.

The only shot they have is to pump in a bunch of backing tracks and just have Vince up there lip syncing.

They should do the right thing and announce they're pulling out of the Stadium tour and just stay retired so they don't totally embarrass themselves.......then fill their spot with AC/DC or Guns N Roses or somebody like that.

I have no desire to see Motley again.
You need to have some kind of baseline expectations and Vince really makes a show pretty unbearable now :(

Yeah pretty sad,seen Vince do a quick apperance with Sammy Hagar(who btw still sounds great) on the youtubes last week and if that guy was killing it the gym for the Stadium tour then he musta sat on his arse eating fastfood and watching telly as soon as the tour got put back :unsure: 

Edited by lettard

Sad or just growing up, old and out.

Sorry kiddos but we all will be old, out of shape, fat and a mere shadow of our 20 year old self's.

That said if I am asking you to give me $75 usd to see me sing, I am at a minimum still going to be able to sing (maybe tune down as with age the register falters for some) regardless if I can see my dick or not when I pee...

28 minutes ago, martinsane said:

Sad or just growing up, old and out.

Sorry kiddos but we all will be old, out of shape, fat and a mere shadow of our 20 year old self's.

That said if I am asking you to give me $75 usd to see me sing, I am at a minimum still going to be able to sing (maybe tune down as with age the register falters for some) regardless if I can see my dick or not when I pee...

Great song from a great band! And Insane is bang on. Father time wins out everytime.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, tts42572 said:

No idea how they think they're going to pull off a stadium tour.  They're lucky this year was cancelled as Vince obviously isn't in any shape to be playing stadiums.

The only shot they have is to pump in a bunch of backing tracks and just have Vince up there lip syncing.

They should do the right thing and announce they're pulling out of the Stadium tour and just stay retired so they don't totally embarrass themselves.......then fill their spot with AC/DC or Guns N Roses or somebody like that.

They're already using backing tracks. Notice how perfect the girls girls girls chorus was? 

Edited by AlphaMale

Interesting at maybe 30 years ago, I may have thought that I was OK at nailing some Motley songs when singing them.
Now I'm pretty sure that I could do a better job than Vince lol

I bet there are Vince defenders on Facebook who would love to say " if you think you can do better then I'd like to hear it" but they really can't :unsure:

15 hours ago, auslander said:

Aerosmith apparently wrote "Dude Looks Like a Lady" about Vince Neil. Not so much anymore. 

images (1).jpeg

Eating to many donuts cause you be likethe simpsons donuts GIF

• Like 2