I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

I'll be enjoying a few 12 or so Blue Moon beers tonight!!

12? you cutting down Mate! :unsure:

And how is Blue Moon, never heard of it?

Haha no not cutting down..that will be my first round...

Blue Moon Is a Belgian Styled Winter Wheat Pale Ale distributed by Coors..

Very pleasant taste,not bitter. I just happened to see them in the store..

Very Good...nice little kick to them...I'm still looking for the Ole Speckled Hen

but so far it's been a miss...I remember one "Beer Specialty Store"

that had them, but they have not stocked them lately.. :crying:

Blue Moon is good stuff. :beerbang:

I've only found the Speckled Hen in a World Market store in Paducah, Kentucky.

World market..never thought of looking there..they probably DO have it.. :banger:

Seriously, I am quite happy to send some over, if people can't find any and want to try, but I don't know how it would travel. Any Thoughts?

Thanks for the offer Jez.. :banger: I'll try the World Market First

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great mixed bag tonight - Three 'Hammers and Tongs' before I left home, two Tooheys Extra Drys, two James Squires (:wub: - what a beer!!) and then a Corona with dinner and now back on the Hammer and Tongs after returning home. Inbetween I ran about 2kms home after the useless f*cking bus from the city was taking eighteen hours to get back anywhere near my house so I just got off with the Ipod and legged it home.

I've been getting into the Korean Cleanskins this week. Interesting, but not bad. Will certainly put away a bunch tonight.

I am having a large bottle (1 pint + 6 fl. oz.) of Stone Brewery's Bitter Chocolate Stout, at 9.2 per cent it's already giving me quite a little bit of a happy buzz. :drink:

known for stronger stuff, check 'em out at stonebrew.com

Love Fridays after work....Get home and have what I call 6 in 45.....Then I'm relaxed....Thank fuckin' God for VB :bowdown:

Love Fridays after work....Get home and have what I call 6 in 45.....Then I'm relaxed....Thank fuckin' God for VB :bowdown:

I'm on Premium Cleanskin Beer from Korea, mate. You gotta try this shit. $30 from my local bottle shop - seriously not a bad drop. Going down a treat tonight, that's for sure.

I'm on Premium Cleanskin Beer from Korea, mate. You gotta try this shit. $30 from my local bottle shop - seriously not a bad drop. Going down a treat tonight, that's for sure.

In all honesty, I've tried that many different overseas beers and not one has made me want to go back for another.

I have not had one of those you have mentioned but I might have to give one a try......one day....but there will be about 8000 more VB's before this will happen.....I'm gonna' keep an eye out for them though :drink:

Shall I have one or not, it is a bit early here!

Oh go on then , twist my arm!! :drink:

DO IT!

fyi, there is no such thing as "too early" when it comes to beer.

I am having a large bottle (1 pint + 6 fl. oz.) of Stone Brewery's Bitter Chocolate Stout, at 9.2 per cent it's already giving me quite a little bit of a happy buzz. :drink:

A buddy of mine owns a bar here and is my local pusher for Stone products. They can and will kick ass at any given time. I'm enjoying a Stone Pale Ale right now. It's just a matter of time before it's enjoying me. :crazy::drink:

I haven't had a beer since Tuesday and I'm not happy about it. Thank Jeebers for tonight and a chance to rectify that.

About 10 or so hours and my first will be sunk!! Delicious.

I haven't had a beer since Tuesday and I'm not happy about it. Thank Jeebers for tonight and a chance to rectify that.

About 10 or so hours and my first will be sunk!! Delicious.

I got about 6 hours to go, and if I'm lucky I can make it 4. I might just do that. :)

A buddy of mine owns a bar here and is my local pusher for Stone products. They can and will kick ass at any given time. I'm enjoying a Stone Pale Ale right now. It's just a matter of time before it's enjoying me. :crazy::drink:

They do kick ass! I've yet to try their Arrogant Ale.