I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bought a six-pack of bottles of Leffe (I believe it's Belgian) on the recommendation of beer-meister Jez. It's in the refrigerator, getting cold and awaiting some consumption.

I hope you enjoy it Richie. I have a large bottle sitting in my fridge also. :drink:

Hi Jez. Having a couple bottles now, beautiful flavor while packing a bit of a punch. Fucking great Belgian Abbey Ale!! Will have to get more...

Bought a six-pack of bottles of Leffe (I believe it's Belgian) on the recommendation of beer-meister Jez. It's in the refrigerator, getting cold and awaiting some consumption.

I hope you enjoy it Richie. I have a large bottle sitting in my fridge also. :drink:

Hi Jez. Having a couple bottles now, beautiful flavor while packing a bit of a punch. Fucking great Belgian Abbey Ale!! Will have to get more...

Glad you're liking it Richie. It is quite strong stuff, so careful now ;)

There is a Leffe Dark aswell if you see it which I tried the other week. Great stuff also. :drink:

Just took a walk around the "new" work neighbourhood at lunch and found a pretty promising beer shop around the corner. I saw two victims I will pick up on the way home from work today (when my car is cooler):

Outback Premium Export - $34.99 a case

Cleanskin Korean (looked interesting) - $29.99 a case

I've been finding a few good deals lately and I think I have something like 5 or 6 full cases at home at the moment. HAHA! That's enough for a week!

Heading to Virginia to hit the lake house with a bunch of guys I went to school with. To say that beer will be consumed in mass quantities would be a HUGE understatement. We have some Black Jack drinkers as well. A blessed hellride is upon me. :drink:

I was at a wedding reception last night with "the magic keg". This thing never ran out. It was like a dream. The wedding party provided one free keg so we would all go up and get a glass and then we decided to start filling a pitcher. Then we would fill two pitchers at a time. Every time we would go up for more we expected the keg to be dry, but no! It just kept on pouring out beer. It was a wedding miracle. After doing my best to drink that keg dry I somehow ended up in the hotel laundry area where some skeezy chick who worked there was trying to talk me into going with her over to some biker bar in town. Needless to say I passed on that. :lol: I drank a ton of Bud Light which made the 4hr drive back home today not so fun.

Went round to my mate's house yesterday to "watch the Bathurst car race" which is code for me being reminded how shit boring car racing is as I swam in the pool and drunk myself into a place of happiness.

Went round to my mate's house yesterday to "watch the Bathurst car race" which is code for me being reminded how shit boring car racing is as I swam in the pool and drunk myself into a place of happiness.

Now that sounds like heaven........!!!!! I've always wanted to try swimming when drunk!

"Alcohol and night swimming - it's a winning combination!" - Lennie....Simpsons...not HH Lennie!

Now that sounds like heaven........!!!!! I've always wanted to try swimming when drunk!

"Alcohol and night swimming - it's a winning combination!" - Lennie....Simpsons...not HH Lennie!

You've never tried it, dear chap? I spent a week up at Indy Car on the Gold Coast, swimming whilst drunk. I even went for a surf one day while I was absolutely plastered. My knees and elbows and probably chin made more contact with the board than my feet did.

Nah, it' wasn't that bad. I pretty much just sucked as much as normal.

You've never tried it, dear chap? I spent a week up at Indy Car on the Gold Coast, swimming whilst drunk. I even went for a surf one day while I was absolutely plastered. My knees and elbows and probably chin made more contact with the board than my feet did.

Nah, it' wasn't that bad. I pretty much just sucked as much as normal.

I had a beer in the bath once!

I just got back from my camping trip a few hours ago. Many, MANY Pabst Blue Ribbons died for my enjoyment over the past 48 hours, and I thank each and every one of them for their sacrifice. :lol::chug:

Tomorrow at a local Liquor Store their will be a Beer Tasting. :headbanger:

Tonight in my house there will be beer tasting.

That's nice and all but you most likely paid for those beers where this 'beer tasting' will be free and there will be all kinds of different kinds of seasonal micro brews. :tumbsup:

I'm off to the fridge to crack open a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale right now. :chug:

Tomorrow at a local Liquor Store their will be a Beer Tasting. :headbanger:

Tonight in my house there will be beer tasting.

That's nice and all but you most likely paid for those beers where this 'beer tasting' will be free and there will be all kinds of different kinds of seasonal micro brews. :tumbsup:

You win. :(