Blue Charvel

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jez....we need to speak about beer and other things :lol:

What, have a wee chat about the ol' "Ted Nugent"? ;)

Hopefully not about the itching!!

Today, with my superhero friend, Nick and I have confirmed that even superheroes are not free from the effects of Alcohol, arguably our biggest foe. For I too feel sickly. I had a terrible time on the train this morning but am glad to be in the office now. Near a bathroom.

I had several jugs of beer last night and am experiencing each sip today. I really can't remember my last hangover. On a side note, drink biking. Holy shit. I hadn't lived until I tried it - and then I almost didn't live because I did try it.

Today, with my superhero friend, Nick and I have confirmed that even superheroes are not free from the effects of Alcohol, arguably our biggest foe. For I too feel sickly. I had a terrible time on the train this morning but am glad to be in the office now. Near a bathroom.

I had several jugs of beer last night and am experiencing each sip today. I really can't remember my last hangover. On a side note, drink biking. Holy shit. I hadn't lived until I tried it - and then I almost didn't live because I did try it.

That's because drinking makes everything more fun!!! Silly, silly Geoff. :beerbang:

I feel poorly...Iwas okay earlier but now I'm beginning to feel rough...and it's all Jez's fault. I begged him to stop drinking but he just laughed in my face and poured another down my neck!

Copper Dragon rules!

I feel great - Nick you disappoint me :) Hows The Ted Nugent?

I felt great even later once I had something to eat...I guess going out on the beer and having nothing but coffee the next day until around 8pm did me no favours....the Nugent is fun...brought back loadsa memories.

Gonna see if I can track down Copper Dragon in bottle form!

I liked beer a whole hella lot yesterday. Numerous Pabst Blue Ribbons died for my enjoyment.

I liked beer a whole hella lot yesterday. Numerous Pabst Blue Ribbons died for my enjoyment.

PBR me ASAP!!!

I am finishing off my delicious bottles of Leffe and seeing as the weather is nice and warm here, I have a few bottles of ice cold Grolsch to get through! Hard times.

I am finishing off my delicious bottles of Leffe and seeing as the weather is nice and warm here, I have a few bottles of ice cold Grolsch to get through! Hard times.

You obviously live a life of misery mate.

Oh the hardship. :)

Oh the hardship. :)

No doubt enjoying some tunes whilst imbibing!

I've had one beer so far this week. Pretty sure this is the reason I f*cking hate it so much (the week, not beer).

I actually had more than usual yesterday. Went out to lunch and had a Magic Hat #9 followed by a Guinness. Then my coworkers and I went out to dinner and I had a Black 'n' Blue (Like a Black 'n' Tan, but with Guinness and Blue Moon Belgian for those not in the know), followed by a Guinness (I love Guinness, can you tell?).

Black 'n' Blue:

img053.jpg

I'm sorry to say it's been almost three weeks since I last had a beer...man am I Jonesin'.

No wonder you killed that guy last week for calling you Bobby. Don't worry, I'll keep it between us, mate.

I feel poorly...Iwas okay earlier but now I'm beginning to feel rough...and it's all Jez's fault. I begged him to stop drinking but he just laughed in my face and poured another down my neck!

Copper Dragon rules!

I feel great - Nick you disappoint me :) Hows The Ted Nugent?

I felt great even later once I had something to eat...I guess going out on the beer and having nothing but coffee the next day until around 8pm did me no favours....the Nugent is fun...brought back loadsa memories.

Gonna see if I can track down Copper Dragon in bottle form!

Jez needs to do something to my neck, and maybe it involves beer. maybe not. pete, we will have to make a date to have guiness together. i am fun as hell hopped up on pints :beerbang:

I am off for a beer or 6 wth TIM (2) this afternoon/evening. Does anybody want me to ask him any questions!!

There are two bottles of wine (red) ready to be "disposed of", the missus bought them yesterday but I was so knackered after my marathon bike ride I fell asleep at 8pm....so they're gonna get sampled tonight!!!!

Holy macaroni did I get blotto last night. A friend of mine cruised down to Sioux Falls on his motorcycle and so I grabbed a couple 18 packs of Coors Light (of course :lol ) and while waiting for him to get to town I figured I'd mow the lawn. It was close to 80 yesterday so I was pretty dehydrated when I got finished. I drank a bit of water but then switched to beer when he arrived. then a few other friends stopped over, one with another 18 pack, one with a 20 pack of bottles, and one with a 12 pack of Bud Light. Did I mention I forgot to eat supper as well? Needless to say, by 11pm I was 3 sheets to the wind. We were all out in the garage and I vaguely remember stumbling into the house and going straight up to my bed and passing out, without bothering to tell anyone where I was! My in-laws showed up around midnight and my wife's mom ended up driving a bunch of drunken guys home. :rofl2:

Needless to say, this morning I was searching high and low for the person that beat my head with a baseball bat all night and then took a crap in my mouth. I never found him, just a bunch of empty beer cans and bottles out in the garage. :puke: