I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

No alcohol has touched my lips for over 2 weeks now!!!!! Last time was that Halloween party on the 27th October. I feel faint...and a little concerned.

Old Hollow Legs - You feeling ill Bro???

Yeah seriously, what's up with that? :blink:

I dunno......not having any tonight either - I don't think I am at any rate.

:yikes: All that pillaging and looting has caught up with ya...

Maybe he's been to busy fighting crime with Geoff.

Knowing those two, causing crime everywhere. Lock up your grannies!!

The grannies do adore us. Nick boosted me up into a tree the other day to fetch Ester Bossingworth's kitty. I think my spare eyeball is still on the end of his claws, but we got him down. Ester was very grateful. ;)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No alcohol has touched my lips for over 2 weeks now!!!!! Last time was that Halloween party on the 27th October. I feel faint...and a little concerned.

The grannies do adore us. Nick boosted me up into a tree the other day to fetch Ester Bossingworth's kitty. I think my spare eyeball is still on the end of his claws, but we got him down. Ester was very grateful. ;)

Did she take her Teeth out or leave them in?? ....err Sorry, maybe that is a little too much information, and I didn't want to know anyways. :whistle:

Did she take her Teeth out or leave them in?? ....err Sorry, maybe that is a little too much information, and I didn't want to know anyways. :whistle:

Of course she left her teeth in. How else would she split the muesli bar she gave us as a thank you reward? Two superheroes, one muesli bar. It's amazing how a situation can get out of hand so easily.

Shitballs... I was meant to put a couple of beers in the fridge for a BBQ tonight. At this point I only have literally a couple of beers in the fridge. Do I bring warm ones and hope for ice? Yes. Yes I do.

Lord, how I NEEEEEEEEEEEEED a beer right now!!

I plan to put away a couple with dinner tonight. Couple of beers and a few wines, I guess. I wonder if they have authentic Indian beer there?

Having a Young's Oatmeal Stout right now. Thick, delicious and nutritious.

You my friend, have good taste in beer! Your posts here almost always make me thirsty. :drink:

Thanks BC. Trader Joe's over here carries the Young stouts (Chocolate and Oatmeal) and when I'm there to pick up some food I find it impossible to not pick up a few bottles :):beerbang::drink:

Oopf. I like beer so much that we decided to start proving that point at 3pm yesterday. Home at 2am this morning. Thank goodness I have today off. :drink2:

My mate's birthday is on Saturday night and we're going to be drinking from buckets! These things make pints look like test tubes!!

I'm planning to drink some beer tomorrow at my Mom's Thanksgiving feast. It will go a long way towards making an entire day trapped in the house with all those relatives somewhat tolerable. :chug:

I had numerous Genesee Cream Ales at my Mom's place while celebrating the holiday today. Man, I'm still stuffed (with beer AND turkey).

I had numerous Genesee Cream Ales at my Mom's place while celebrating the holiday today. Man, I'm still stuffed (with beer AND turkey).

Gennie cream.... sweet! :woot:

Labatt's Blue is the house brew here in OR. haven't had them in awhile, kinda nice. :beerbang:

I had a couple Leinenkugel Sunset Wheat's at the North Dakota Fighting Sioux game tonight. Tasty!

Sioux won 8-3.

A win like that always seems to make the beer taste better. :drink:

I had a couple Leinenkugel Sunset Wheat's at the North Dakota Fighting Sioux game tonight. Tasty!

Sioux won 8-3.

You got that right, Rick. It also softens the blow for the $6.75/beer price tag too :beerbang:

Sioux won 8-3.

You got that right, Rick. It also softens the blow for the $6.75/beer price tag too :beerbang:

I like the Leinenkugel beers, they're tasty and cheap, well cheap at the liquor store.