I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

Woo Hoo! I HAVE BEER!!

One of my co-workers had a bunch of leftover Bud Light (in those cute little 7-oz holiday bottles) from his New Year's party and he doesn't drink beer, so he passed a case of the little bastards on to me... let's see how many of 'em survive the night!! :chug:

Even better, the frigid temperatures outside right now ensure that they will not get warm while sitting in my car... :woot:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes Death By Barry Mannilowcide...a continuous barrage of Barry's Demos blasted

at a Manowar Volume :banger:

:yikes: That sounds like my version of Hell! :flame:

Yes Death By Barry Mannilowcide...a continuous barrage of Barry's Demos blasted

at a Manowar Volume :banger:

:yikes: That sounds like my version of Hell! :flame:

The only other thing that I can think of that is worse is Whitney Houston singing that song from the Bodyguard movie. :yikes:

The only other thing that I can think of that is worse is Whitney Houston singing that song from the Bodyguard movie. :yikes:

For eons... and eons... and EONS.... GAAAAAAAAAH!!

These thoughts are so horrifying that I think I need a beer :chug:

Just polished off 3 beers and about 5 wines in the space of a 2 hour lunch. Honestly, feeling pretty f*cking 'Hey-how's-it-goin'' at the moment. Nothing compared to tomorrow night, though. This I am sure of. Jeez I love beer. You'd be proud, Dave. The cheapest beer they had at the restaurant was VB so I took advantage.

:wtf: Cheap VB's.........Geoff, i'm making a flight booking now so please make a reservation at that restaurant :lol::gone:

The kids are fed and I'm ready to start drinking some BEER!!!

I wish people would stop talkin' about beer because it makes me start droolin' like :homer: mmmmm BEEEEEER

Just polished off 3 beers and about 5 wines in the space of a 2 hour lunch. Honestly, feeling pretty f*cking 'Hey-how's-it-goin'' at the moment. Nothing compared to tomorrow night, though. This I am sure of. Jeez I love beer. You'd be proud, Dave. The cheapest beer they had at the restaurant was VB so I took advantage.

:wtf: Cheap VB's.........Geoff, i'm making a flight booking now so please make a reservation at that restaurant :lol::gone:

Reservation booked for 12:30pm Monday afternoon. See you then mate.

Jeez I'm a good worker. Only had 2 at lunch today. Saving myself for a big one tonight. :drink:

I'm on my third beer of the evening already. :chug:

I was getting fuel for my Camry and started the pump and went back and sat in the car since it's freakin cold here and low and behold there in the window a sign for a case of "little blue yummies"(aka Busch Light) was on sale for $11.99, I just couldn't pass it up so I purchased a case. There will be drinking at my house this weekend. I still have a Roulette shot game I got for Christmas from my parents I have to try out.

Good LAWD I need me some beer!!

The only thing better than BEER is having sex while drinking a BEER. :tits:

Hmm, can't say as I've ever tried that... how do you keep from spilling the beer? :unsure:

Unless your partner has a flat head so you can rest your drink on it... :lol:

Hmm, can't say as I've ever tried that... how do you keep from spilling the beer? :unsure:

You have to use your imagination...it's not the missionary position.

My new beer obsession. Tasty! :chug:

Sunsetrocks.jpg

Mmmmm, that looks yumm-O. I had some Leinenkugel beer (not the one pictured above though) on a visit to Wisconsin some years back. Pretty good stuff.

You have to use your imagination...it's not the missionary position.

:banger::rofl2: Amen Bro!!

I just finished a beer and am about to reach for another. :drink:

Got absolutely nailed last night. And I caved in to a TC towards the end of the evening when a "friend" decided to shout the table a shot of Tequilla and Tobasco sauce. Almost dropped my insides on the table right then and there. F*ck me.

We are invited to a birthday party tonight ! :chug: That means LOTS of BEERS !!! :P

:drink: