I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

A night in tonight with the Christmas Beer leftovers and a good curry. Included on the menu are 'Old Speckled Hen' (Of course) 'Owd Rodger' (Knock your head off stuff at 7.6 abv) and a dash of fine 'Abbot' Ale. Thankyou and goodnight :drink:

thanks you and pass out more like :tumbsup:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A night in tonight with the Christmas Beer leftovers and a good curry. Included on the menu are 'Old Speckled Hen' (Of course) 'Owd Rodger' (Knock your head off stuff at 7.6 abv) and a dash of fine 'Abbot' Ale. Thankyou and goodnight :drink:

Beer and a good curry very hard to beat and it's got to be hot. :tumbsup::drink:

Gotta luv the missus :wub:

VB was on special so she thought instead of buying the usual 2 slabs now and knowing Christmas is nearly upon us, she purchased 4 slabs of the mighty drop and even got the guys in the grog shop to carry them to the car for her....... All for me :wub: ........So to the missus :bowdown:

Just got back from a few days at Phillip Island where some serious sinking of the amber fluid had taken place so what was left of those four slabs along with another one are now all gone !!!!

5 Slabs in 3 weeks = increased waist line along with god knows what extra damage to the liver :yikes:

Oh well :whistle: ......The missus is off to buy another 2 slabs tomorrow and with it going to be 43 degrees, so I'll be making a big bloody dint in them when I get home from work :lol:

Had a few good sessions over the break as well as some good sobre time inbetween too. Most notably was New Years where my brothers and I got f*cking smashed and went to sleep around 6am. I don't think any of us ever take that shit, but we all had a Panadol in the morning - f*ck I felt so bad. Awesome night, though. Even had some greenery too. :pimp:

Had a few good sessions over the break as well as some good sobre time inbetween too. Most notably was New Years where my brothers and I got f*cking smashed and went to sleep around 6am. I don't think any of us ever take that shit, but we all had a Panadol in the morning - f*ck I felt so bad. Awesome night, though. Even had some greenery too. :pimp:

Good to see you getting all Cheech & Chong on us man :pimp:

Good to see you getting all Cheech & Chong on us man :pimp:

Yeah, to be honest I despise smoking and hated the taste in my mouth/throat for the full night/day afterwards but it was New Years and the moment was right, so I went there. PARTY!

Had too many Tooheys Extra Drys last night,feeling very slow today.

Don't mind that drop :tumbsup:

2 weeks off work, so just stocked up with 'Old Speckled Hen', some 'Leffe' plus a whole stack of DVD's to watch.

2 weeks off work, so just stocked up with 'Old Speckled Hen', some 'Leffe' plus a whole stack of DVD's to watch.

Wish I was in your shoes for the next 2 weeks.

Jesus, drank a bunch of beer last night coupled with shots of Yukon Jack with my wife. Needless to say it gotta a little out of hand. :bananamac:

Had a few bottles of Widmer Drifter Pale Ale tonight - great stuff!

Been a long time bro......enjoy! :beerbang:

What's up bro! I hope you're enjoying some brew tonight! :drink:

Too many!!!!! :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: