I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And Czech Bud absolutely creams US Bud in my opinion.

Totally, not even a contest!

Amen, amen, amen! American's know jack all about good beer. And I expect to get shit for saying that!

You won't get it from this guy unless you're including the microbrewers (not the fake ones either) in that statement! ...and if that's the case I think RichieZ would have my back as well. :beerbang:

Well said. Nothing touches the Micros we have here in the states. You can burn all the big, commercial breweries and I wouldn't loose one wink of sleep.

Unfortunately, most people that go around raving about beer, are talking about: Bud, Coors, Kokanee, MGD, Molson, and even Sleeman's. I steer clear of those. I like the microbreweries, and the imports.

I like Bud!

I don't give a rat's ass what anyone thinks!!

I don't have the time to be browsing through a liquor store like I'm shopping for clothes.

I drink to get fucked up!! And bud does the trick!!!! :beerbang:

Besides! I would hate to buy a six or a twelve and find out it's crap!!

Amen, amen, amen! American's know jack all about good beer. And I expect to get shit for saying that!

You won't get it from this guy unless you're including the microbrewers (not the fake ones either) in that statement! ...and if that's the case I think RichieZ would have my back as well. :beerbang:

Well said. Nothing touches the Micros we have here in the states. You can burn all the big, commercial breweries and I wouldn't loose one wink of sleep.

Unfortunately, most people that go around raving about beer, are talking about: Bud, Coors, Kokanee, MGD, Molson, and even Sleeman's. I steer clear of those. I like the microbreweries, and the imports.

I like Bud!

I don't have the time to be browsing through a liquor store like I'm shopping for clothes.

:rofl2:

I like Bud!

:lol: See now I can appreciate that, it's just pure honesty! :drink:

• My Little Pony

I like Bud!

See, I drink to enjoy the beer itself and the company I'm drinking with, not what it'll do to me in the end. Besides, I don't drink do get intoxicated.

I like Bud!

See, I drink to enjoy the beer itself and the company I'm drinking with, not what it'll do to me in the end. Besides, I don't drink do get intoxicated.

You actually get company? :whistle:

Besides!

Some of us like the feeling of cold porcelian on the forhead on a sunday morning!!! :nyanya:

I like Bud!

Besides!

Some of us like the feeling of cold porcelian on the forhead on a sunday morning!!! :nyanya:

Oh how many times have we been there!! :D

I just bought a 6 pack of Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat and a 6 pack of Boulevard Wheat. I just drank a cherry wheat. At first I couldn't even taste the cherry flavor. When I got near the end of the bottle all of the cherry flavor came through. The first 2/3rds of the bottle wasn't anything spectacular, but the final 1/3rd was pretty tastey.

I just bought a 6 pack of Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat and a 6 pack of Boulevard Wheat. I just drank a cherry wheat. At first I couldn't even taste the cherry flavor. When I got near the end of the bottle all of the cherry flavor came through. The first 2/3rds of the bottle wasn't anything spectacular, but the final 1/3rd was pretty tastey.

So you have to shake it up before drinking? :unsure:

Really finding myself moving away from beer the last couple of years... :anon: ..so its a bottle of cab tonight.

There is nothing wrong with a good cab. :headbanger:

You guys drink cabs in the US? The whole thing - including driver and passenger - or just the fuel? F*ck you guys are insane over there.

Over the last few weeks I have been drinking beer like it's oxygen - every day I've been getting home in 40'C+ temperatures and knocking back a few. This week has been 21'C all week and I've not had a sip of beer since Sunday. Is beer my fairweather friend?

No, because tonight I will drink a week's worth, but it's an interesting observation. Still on the Outbacks tonight.

Really finding myself moving away from beer the last couple of years... :anon: ..so its a bottle of cab tonight.

You guys drink cabs in the US? The whole thing - including driver and passenger - or just the fuel? F*ck you guys are insane over there.

Over the last few weeks I have been drinking beer like it's oxygen - every day I've been getting home in 40'C+ temperatures and knocking back a few. This week has been 21'C all week and I've not had a sip of beer since Sunday. Is beer my fairweather friend?

No, because tonight I will drink a week's worth, but it's an interesting observation. Still on the Outbacks tonight.

Drink enough for me as well!!

I'm sick as a dog!!! :puke:

Shall do mate. Get well too...

... while I drink beers for us. To help your recovery, and stuff.

Shall do mate. Get well too...

... while I drink beers for us. To help your recovery, and stuff.

Thanks Geoff!! :bowdown:

Looking forward to the wife getting home and having some freshly dipped chocolate covered strawberries from Godiva and some Zinfandel port I've been holding onto for a few years. Beer tomorrow maybe...

Looking forward to the wife getting home and having some freshly dipped chocolate covered strawberries from Godiva and some Zinfandel port I've been holding onto for a few years. Beer tomorrow maybe...

Ponce? Smoking Jacket?

PLEASE REPLY NOW

Ponce? Smoking Jacket?

PLEASE REPLY NOW

Always! Is there another way?

Ponce? Smoking Jacket?

PLEASE REPLY NOW

Always! Is there another way?

;) Enjoy dipping your chocolate mate.

Wow, this weekend belonged to Coral Beer, from Portugal. It's amazing how every % of a % makes a difference. Even with this one at 5.3% alcohol, I noticed it quite significantly after six as I watched the cricket. Honestly, it's not a great drop, but it's not too bad either.