I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

The cold Coors Light is flowing as I'm now trying to zoom around the net, figuring out if I won my fantasy CFB game this week because I'm too anxious to wait til tomorrow morning.

Thank heavens for the ol' Silver Bullet!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The cold Coors Light is flowing as I'm now trying to zoom around the net, figuring out if I won my fantasy CFB game this week because I'm too anxious to wait til tomorrow morning.

Good stuff indeed Jay! :drink: I've been knocking back a few Silver Bullets watching the Florida-Miami game tonight and those beers were so cold I think I got frostbite! :beerbang:

My weekend was completely shot. Last week we had a couple people out from work with the Johnny Quick Steps. Friday came along and I hadn't gotten the virus so considered myself lucky. Invited some friends over to drink beer and listen to some tunes and all signs were pointing to a great night. Two guys showed up with a case of beer each and it was time to throw back some beer. Then about a half hour later my stomach started churning and I ended up getting what my coworkers had. Fan-fukin-tastic. I tried to fight through it for another half hour and had to call it a night. As my friends were leaving I get a text inviting us over to another house as everyone was sitting by a big fire pit drinking beer. Curse the luck! Saturday my stomach virus was gone, and then my throat got sore and my head got all stuffed up...and it has remained so until today. What a great weekend. No beer, no fun, (well actually one bit of nice news which I'll mention later). And now it's back off to work tomorrow. :(

I've had that same sickness my friend and have had no beers in like a week and a half. :crying:

Shoot, sorry to hear that Wes. After my rant, I took my grass trimmer to Mike's house for him to borrow and we ended up knocking back a case and a half Monday night! :drink2:

Good stuff indeed Jay! :drink: I've been knocking back a few Silver Bullets watching the Florida-Miami game tonight and those beers were so cold I think I got frostbite! :beerbang:

I tried watching that game but my Hurricanes just can't score points and it's been that way for a few years now. All I want for Christmas every year is for Miami to recruit a good QB since they haven't had one since Dorsey. :doh: Hopefully their current QB turns into a good one considering he's a redshirt Frosh.

I drank the last Pabst Blue Ribbon in my fridge last night :crying:

But I had another 12 pack sitting in the cabinet and now it's in the fridge chillin' for tonight. :banana:

A few beers on Saturday night to watch the f*cking Eels end their season as discgracefully as it started and then yesterday we had mum and dad over for Father's Day where my brother and I made sure we drunk enough for us and dad. :)

Well it's been a 'Speckled Hen' and 'Leffe' weekend for me, with a couple of cheeky 'Bishops Fingers' thrown in for good measure! Delicious.

I just had a Pabst Blue Ribbon and I'm thinkin' bout grabbing another :chug:

I haven't had a beer in something like 2 weeks. :yikes:

I had a few (or five) Monday when I was watching the Vikes take a smackdown. But I woke up thirsting for one this morning. That can't be a good.

Are you ill? :yikes:

Are you ill? :yikes:

Yes - Are you ill Wes?? :drink:

Yes I've been sick for over a week but am finally getting better. :tumbsup:

Didn't you know that beer cures sickness? Every time I get sick, I immediately start drinking large quantities of beer. Since I started doing that, I have not had a single illness that I can remember clearly. :lol:

I drank the last Pabst Blue Ribbon in my fridge last night :crying:

But I had another 12 pack sitting in the cabinet and now it's in the fridge chillin' for tonight. :banana:

PBR....BLEH!

Don't be hatin' on my PBR Widda!!

Sissy: "Bud, do you want me to call you in sick?"

Bud: "Get me a beer."

Sissy: "Bud if they smell beer on your breath..."

Bud: "JUST GET ME A BEER!!!"

Sissy: "yes sir!"

Moral of the story: Sissy really was a good women. Anyone name the movie?