I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

Had a few ice cold Coors Lights last night. Everyone around here has to work this weekend or is out of town which sucks because Tea is having it's street dance tonight. :(

Was that dance in the parking lot of Tea's Adult bookstore? :tumbsup:

Now that would make things interesting! :yikes:

Terri could of asked them what their fav hot dish is. :tumbsup:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had a few ice cold Coors Lights last night. Everyone around here has to work this weekend or is out of town which sucks because Tea is having it's street dance tonight. :(

Was that dance in the parking lot of Tea's Adult bookstore? :tumbsup:

Now that would make things interesting! :yikes:

Terri could of asked them what their fav hot dish is. :tumbsup:

Dont be disssin the SD hotdish. ;) hotdish and beeeer :) yummy!

Went up to visit my brother in his new place (3 hours up the coast - lucky bastard) on the weekend and we hit shit up. Surfed the f*ck out of the 2 days and drunk the f*ck out of the 2 afternoons/nights as we watched the footy. Sensational stuff. And in the midst of it all we found this place that had $20 cases of Baron Lager!! Four cases left - two each. Times were good. Best weekend I've had in ages.

It is Jo and I's 12th wedding anniversary on Sunday, aswell as her birthday, so we have booked into a nice hotel on Saturday and are going to eat at a very fine new Restaurant that has opened up to celebrate the miraculous events. I have made sure the surrounding area has a couple of bars that serve the 'Speckled' miracle, so it promises to be a fine day/evening/night of merriment. I would invite everyone, but you will cramp my style. ;):drink:

It is Jo and I's 12th wedding anniversary on Sunday, aswell as her birthday, so we have booked into a nice hotel on Saturday and are going to eat at a very fine new Restaurant that has opened up to celebrate the miraculous events. I have made sure the surrounding area has a couple of bars that serve the 'Speckled' miracle, so it promises to be a fine day/evening/night of merriment. I would invite everyone, but you will cramp my style. ;):drink:

Give Jo my condolences...i mean my congratulations on puttin up with your ass for 12 years. quite an accomplishment. Also wish her a happy birthday! :)

Give Jo my condolences...i mean my congratulations on puttin up with your ass for 12 years. quite an accomplishment. Also wish her a happy birthday! :)

You're not the first person to say that strangely enough!! :D

Congrats mate!!! 12 years. Nice work. Have a good one and have lots of se- uh, the beer. Yeah, drink heaps of beer for me. And stuff.

Congrats mate!!! 12 years. Nice work. Have a good one and have lots of se- uh, the beer. Yeah, drink heaps of beer for me. And stuff.

Cheers mate, I will do as you have commanded in all areas. Should be a really special weekend.

:drink:

Congrats on the anniversary Jez...the wife and I celebrated our 9th anniversary this year. I guess she's planning to keep me around at this point.

And oh yea, I still like beer.

Congrats Jez on your 12th year...hope ya have some fun!!

• 2023 Gold Donors

Congrats to the both of you. Hope you enjoy weekend together.

The misses and I just had our 10th earlier this year. She actually forgot our anniversary. I was like damn woman, 10 years and your already bored. She felt so bad and I used it as a get out of jail free card to pick up some more cd's.

Congrats mate, hope you have a good one!

Just knocked back 4 pints of the good stuff at lunch :chug:

:tumbsup:

Thanx Guys. Just having a cheeky 'Bishops Finger' as we speak Oooh err missus!! :drink:

:unsure: sounds like a self pleasuring rite...

Bishops Finger! The alcoholic equivelant to being 'Jobbed off' by Sexy Maiden. :D

Congrats on your anniversary, Jez and have fun!

Cheers Richie, I will force Jo to have fun, she will need to be forced. :):drink:

Congratulations to you both and I hope you have a great time mate :drink:

Spent a fair amount of time drinking beer this past weekend with my good buddy (and former alum) SHK.

Much Coors Light revelry was had, but there were a few other beers drank/sampled as well; sadly, I couldn't begin to tell you what everything was. My mind was boggled at all the names. (Yeah, THAT was the reason. ;) )

Many Coors Lights downed by me as well this weekend. My buddy's wife was out of town so he had the green light to go out and tear it up Friday. Sadly the latest we could accomplish was midnight. Getting old sucks.

Saturday we had a block party and even though I was only intending to drink the four Coors Lights I took with me, I ended up coming close to finishing off a case. Again, in bed by midnight. Did I mention getting old sucks?

I finally did it. I definitely won't leave the ranks of Coors Light-aholics, but I got some new beers tonight. Gonna try 'em out and see if I find anything good.

UFO - Raspberry

Flying Dog - Garde Dog

America's Original - Pumpkin Ale

Stone IPA

Railbender Ale

Great Lakes - Edmund Fitzgerald

Wish me luck! :drink:

I finally did it. I definitely won't leave the ranks of Coors Light-aholics, but I got some new beers tonight. Gonna try 'em out and see if I find anything good.

UFO - Raspberry

Flying Dog - Garde Dog

America's Original - Pumpkin Ale

Stone IPA

Railbender Ale

Great Lakes - Edmund Fitzgerald

Wish me luck! :drink:

Some nice choices there...Great Lakes and Flying Dog make a great brew.I hope you enjoy your entry into the "Beer Club".... :drink:

Flying Dog - Garde Dog

Haven't tried this particular one but I love, Love, LOVE Flying Dog's "Doggie Style" Pale Ale.