I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

I saw this over at Blackboard Jungle's myspace page and had to post it over here.

I'm not sure if it should be in this thread or the Major Babeage thread.

coolweekend.jpg

OMG WES YOU ARE THE FUCKING MAN FOR FINDING THIS!!!

Yeah you gotta love Myspace.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw this over at Blackboard Jungle's myspace page and had to post it over here.

I'm not sure if it should be in this thread or the Major Babeage thread.

coolweekend.jpg

OMG WES YOU ARE THE FUCKING MAN FOR FINDING THIS!!!

Yeah you gotta love Myspace.

I ran out of myspace in my pants when I saw that picture.

I don't like beer but I do like Velvet Revolver... :P

Beer is much, much better than Velvet Revolver. I would rather take a seat with a beer and listen to a better band than see Velvet Revolver live.

I'd rather see Velvet Revolver live while I was sipping a cold soda than sip a beer listening to anything else.

I suppose that the right amount of beer would almost make listening to Velvet Revolver tolerable.

Notice I said "almost."

I haven't had a beer since last Sunday afternoon, when the Eels got slaughtered. I'm counting down to Friday though. Only a day and a half to go until I am free again.

Having a few cold ones and watching the MN Wild vs. Colorado. It will be good to watch the Wild in the playoffs this year. They are exciting to watch and I really am not a fan of NHL Hockey. One week (next Thursday) until my University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux get back into action in the Frozen Four. The drive to National Championship #8!!! Go Sioux!!!

Not had a single beer this weekend, so far. :( But my brother did buy me a case yesterday for picking him up from down the coast. Outback Beer it is, f*cking delicious. One of the best I've had.

Having a few cold ones and watching the MN Wild vs. Colorado. It will be good to watch the Wild in the playoffs this year. They are exciting to watch and I really am not a fan of NHL Hockey. One week (next Thursday) until my University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux get back into action in the Frozen Four. The drive to National Championship #8!!! Go Sioux!!!

Too bad the Wild dropped another one today--third in a row. -_- I did catch some of the game but since I'm trapped at work until Monday it's no beer for me. As of today it's been one week since my last beer. :yikes:

Too bad the Wild dropped another one today--third in a row. -_- I did catch some of the game but since I'm trapped at work until Monday it's no beer for me. As of today it's been one week since my last beer. :yikes:

That is ridiculous Rick.... :yikes:

You know what they say, seven days without beer makes one weak. :shocked:

You know what they say, seven days without beer makes one weak. :shocked:

I got your back!!! :chug:

I have no beer in my house at the moment, and no money to buy more either. :crying:

I would kill everyone in this room for one drop of sweet, tasty beer. :angry:

I have no beer in my house at the moment, and no money to buy more either. :crying:

I'll give you some of my Speckled Hen which I got in yesterday - Ummmmmmmm - Can ya taste it, Can ya????

I'll give you some of my Speckled Hen which I got in yesterday - Ummmmmmmm - Can ya taste it, Can ya!!!!

Now that's just cruel, Jez. :angry:

Just so you don't get so desperate for a beer that you sneak into the football stadium and eat the dirt under the bleachers. :drink:

Just so you don't get so desperate for a beer that you sneak into the football stadium and eat the dirt under the bleachers. :drink:

Ooooh, a Simpsons reference, niiiiiice.

Right now I'd even drink "Fudd" beer... you know,the stuff that made all those hillbillies go blind? ;)

Ooooh, a Simpsons reference, niiiiiice.

Right now I'd even drink "Fudd" beer... you know,the stuff that made all those hillbillies go blind? ;)

Good one. :lol: Maybe you could treat yourself with a Düff (it's from Sweden ya know because Moe added dots above the u), or perhaps a Red Tick.