Stephen Pearcy - Girls on film

Captain Howdy

• 2023 Gold Donors

RATT fans wanna new RATT record...this is the result of having too much time on your hands due to the Covid sh!t...Pearcy is on talking terms with Blotzer again..may be a chance of a new (4/5 original members) RATT disc coming...

22 minutes ago, Metal T said:

RATT fans wanna new RATT record...this is the result of having too much time on your hands due to the Covid sh!t...Pearcy is on talking terms with Blotzer again..may be a chance of a new (4/5 original members) RATT disc coming...

How is that possible? Only Stephen and Juan are left. Last I read, they were in the process of a new record with Pearcy claiming to have 15 songs written. I don't think you'll see Blotzer or DeMartini.

from Loudwire:

At the tail of last year, Percy confirmed he had "about 15 songs" written for a new record and now more progress is underway, per an update provided on the band's Facebook page (post below).

The statement reads, "Ratt's in the cellar! Founder, lead, singer Stephen Pearcy (pictured) with lead guitarist Jordan Ziff on new music at Pearcy's, while Juan Croucier (bassist, vocalist for Ratt) has renovated updated his Cellar Studios for the band to go in, rehearse and work on new music. Pearcy and Croucier agree, 'It's time to kick some ass. We'll be ready to go with a rhythm guitarist and new Ratt music 2021.' As for getting back to doing concerts? 'We're so eager to get out there and play again.' You've got to Ratt 'n' Roll with the punches, its nothing new for the relentlessly unyielding quintet."

Read More: Ratt Are in the Studio, Vow to Have New Music + Guitarist in 2021 | https://loudwire.com/ratt-new-music-guitarist-2021/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

• 2023 Gold Donors

AlphaMale,im basing what I posted on a fairly recent Eddie Trunk interview...was picked up by Blabbermouth and was posted over on the Sludge site.Personally,im ok with whatever line up he goes with but I found it interesting that we was on speaking terms with Bob.

3 minutes ago, Metal T said:

AlphaMale,im basing what I posted on a fairly recent Eddie Trunk interview...was picked up by Blabbermouth and was posted over on the Sludge site.Personally,im ok with whatever line up he goes with but I found it interesting that we was on speaking terms with Bob.

Yeah. That's a surprise after that lengthy legal battle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

Well, if you're gonna cover a "Duran Duran" track it has to be their best one, "Wild Boys".

This version is a cracker, if you forget the first 15 seconds.

Pearcy should have done something like this.

Edited by Darkstone

• 2023 Gold Donors
48 minutes ago, PeterS said:

Adds nothing , only makes it worse. 

It's like a latter day Faster Pussycat cover. 

Does make one appreciate Simon Le Bon's voice. 

Stephen Pearcy is great at what he does. He needs to stay in his own lane.

Hard for Pearcy to cover a song, because his voice is very distinct.
it's ok, but nothing worth listening to a second time.

What's the point if the clip has no tits in it, part of the charm of the song...

• Like 1