If there was one band........

For me it's WigWam. It was my favourite band for some years and I was really sad when I read they are breaking up. All the new projects of the members are ok but only together they were able to create magic. Few months ago I read, they reunite and I thought, there'll be new music soon but the singer said, it's only for some festivals and not meant as a full time band. I really hope they enjoy the time they spend together🤘🏽

1 hour ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Savatage with Jon Oliva at the helm. And Criss raised from the dead, obviously. 

I second that. I really miss those guys!! Been spinning Gutter Ballet and Streets a lot lately.

1 hour ago, J.S.M said:

For me it's WigWam. It was my favourite band for some years and I was really sad when I read they are breaking up. All the new projects of the members are ok but only together they were able to create magic. Few months ago I read, they reunite and I thought, there'll be new music soon but the singer said, it's only for some festivals and not meant as a full time band. I really hope they enjoy the time they spend together🤘🏽

That's usually how it starts. Next thing you know, they start jamming together again. Next, they start writing new cool songs. And bam! Announcement of a new WigWam album in 2021!!!!

Let's hope I can predict band reunions better than I pick sports!

Edited by AlphaMale

Noiseworks

If they could repeat the sound of the 2 first releases. Some sort of a comeback was planned but sadly the guitarist Stuart Fraser lost his battle with cancer and died in December last year.

RIP Stuart. Great guitarist.

• My Little Pony
2 minutes ago, Glen said:

with

Obviously. 

The question should be with our without David Huff. But the answer is also "with." 

Obviously. 

1 minute ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Obviously. 

The question should be with our without David Huff. But the answer is also "with." 

Obviously. 

honestly I can't remember which year it was. A looooong time ago. Think it was time to burn era. 

11 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Obviously. 

Obviously. 

i looked it up - March 15th 1990 at marquee club, London- was debut tour. 

holy shit. 30 yrs ago. 

• Like 1

might controversy  Journey with Perry, Valory and Smith.

Alphamale, one of member of Jet, has release a solo album.

Whatever, on Melodic Rock's forum someone post about Jellyfish.

Savatage for me as well....except with Zak Stevens. 

I named my son Zachary after him....so yeah, I was a big fan. 

On 3/21/2020 at 6:10 AM, Kristian said:

Bad City, what a shame they only ever released one album.

Yeah, I was thinking that as well, but since Josh Todd ended up in jail, and his actions were the reason the band kicked him out, unlikely, and TBH, shouldn't happen.

So I'd second Wig Wam

5 hours ago, CureTheSane said:

Yeah, I was thinking that as well, but since Josh Todd ended up in jail, and his actions were the reason the band kicked him out, unlikely, and TBH, shouldn't happen.

So I'd second Wig Wam

Josh Caddy you mean :-)

But why is he in jail, what did he do?