Unknown Ballads

Hi new to this site and really loving it. I'm a really big fan of 80's hard rock ballads and am always in search of new songs. Not looking for anything commercial more those unknown gems that never made it big. Feel free to add your favorites along with me.

You don't need to use the "embed" code from Youtube. Just copy the page address of the video from the browser address bar into your post and the forum software will automatically convert it into an embedded video.

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, Doggy said:

Roxus - Where are you now ?

Great track and great question. I wonder if Andrew over at MelodicRock has ever tested the waters with Juno and the boys. I reckon a new album would be very well received to say the least. 

14 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Great track and great question. I wonder if Andrew over at MelodicRock has ever tested the waters with Juno and the boys. I reckon a new album would be very well received to say the least. 

That would be great.

Caught up Juno a couple months ago, asked him for reform. His words " That was my pass, so I have move on ".

Im not big on ballads at all, so when one stands out to me it usually trips me out, guess im not in touch with my soft side, but when I do find one I like, i generally really like them, I even made a comp of ballads once, it was called, Songs To Get Pussy To, it was followed by a follow up, naturally with the same title, and a 2 at the end of it, but that was in high school, so here are some ballads I can think of that caught my attention, the 1st one is just a phenomenal song all together, it just happens to be a ballad.

AND OF COURSE MY REAL FAVORITE BALLADS OF ALL TIME!!!

PARENTAL ADVISORY! ADULTS ONLY XXX XXX NOT FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 14, ESPECIALLY NOT 13 YRS OLD!

Holy Shit, I cant believe I forgot about these, this Lost Weekend song for whatever reason really caught me off guard, it's just a depressing fucking song, it's great, it's just long as hell, I think they should sell it off to a country artist, this song would be huge in the country radio world, see if you cant hear what im talking about, then there's a few more and I believe that's about it,

DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS CONSIDERED A BALLAD, BUT ITS A FUCKING MIND BLOWING SONG.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/15/2020 at 2:53 PM, Leykis101 said:

Im not big on ballads at all, so when one stands out to me it usually trips me out, guess im not in touch with my soft side, but when I do find one I like, i generally really like them, I even made a comp of ballads once, it was called, Songs To Get Pussy To, it was followed by a follow up, naturally with the same title, and a 2 at the end of it, but that was in high school, so here are some ballads I can think of that caught my attention, the 1st one is just a phenomenal song all together, it just happens to be a ballad.

AND OF COURSE MY REAL FAVORITE BALLADS OF ALL TIME!!!

PARENTAL ADVISORY! ADULTS ONLY XXX XXX NOT FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 14, ESPECIALLY NOT 13 YRS OLD!

Haha. As much as I dislike him, that Adam Sandler tune is some funny shit. 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 7/6/2020 at 1:10 PM, Kristian said:

Amazing song!

You all know who this songs about right? the legendary Janine Lindemulder!!