Unknown Ballads

It looks like some cock gobbler took that Lost Weekend track down, if you want something done right ya gotta do it yer fucking self,

6 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

Didn't know that.

Yep sir! like about 90% of the hard rockers of the time, Mr. Victor (or David Chayce) sported wood hardcore for Janine, but not acquiring Vince Neil and Nikki Sixx status he could only sit back in the shadows and jerk off too the home made video of Neil and Janine fucking like rabbits that was stolen and bootlegged, but good came out of it, he wrote this incredible song to her, that still didn't get him the pussy, I would've given him the pussy if I was Janine and I heard this song written for me, or at least a handy.

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, Leykis101 said:

Yep sir! like about 90% of the hard rockers of the time, Mr. Victor (or David Chayce) sported wood hardcore for Janine, but not acquiring Vince Neil and Nikki Sixx status he could only sit back in the shadows and jerk off too the home made video of Neil and Janine fucking like rabbits that was stolen and bootlegged, but good came out of it, he wrote this incredible song to her, that still didn't get him the pussy, I would've given him the pussy if I was Janine and I heard this song written for me, or at least a handy.

She was okay, although I always thought she had a bit of a tranny look. It put me right off when she started covering herself with tatts. Talented girl though.

• Like 1