great traders

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johan and Tim you guys are super traders.Love the stuff you guys sent.hope your enjoying your cds I sent you.King as always comes through again. I hope you like those I sent you as well.

Thank's! Figgy your welcome!!!! metalglamster :banger:

BTW metalglamster/Tim Welcome aboard ! We'll have to do it again.GRRREAT TRADE!!!

I thought it was about time to send some kudos out to some of the great people on this board that I have traded or recieved tunes from over the past year.

MJ~ Jay has it right, you are the Queen (or is that Angel :angel: ) of Rock and Roll. I am forever in your debt. I know you like it that way!! :devilgrin:

Wotty~ Thanks Ian. You are First Class. :tumbsup:

Lawrence~ I appreciate you stepping to the plate. No questions asked!! I still owe you one! :P

Metal Jay~ You are just plain weird. Or should I say both of you are just plain :screwy: But I will trade with you anytime!!!

LV Kix~ Thanks for the kind words and GREAT music. Looking forward to more in the future. :drink:

Rockhead~ Thanks for the time in "Paris" :rofl2: Seriously Nick, owe you one too.

Maglawhateveritis~ What the hell is your name??? I will just say thanks Scott for the tracks. Looking forward to that JSS stuff. My contribution is coming!! :banger:

Nick C~ :drink: Owe you a beer or some tunes. You pick. Thanks!!

Blue Tequila~ Another Class Act. Super trusting guy. Good luck with the move! :gone: Look me up when you get to the "sticks" :poke:

HSF~ Long time no talk but appreciated the trade!!! :headbanger:

Lon~ Great Ballad Series (Both of them!!) Thanks for putting the time and effort in to make them a great series. Give me a jingle if you are in need of anything! ;)

Finally, I would just like to say that this place has become a second home and the people that I have met are true fans of the music I covet. I appreciate that if I am in the need of anything, people around here will go above and beyond to help me out. Many times for nothing in return. Truly a classy place and love it around here. Thanks everyone!!!! :tumbsup: ~C

• 2 weeks later...

i said once but i will say it again paul @ bat chain puller man this guy go's beyond the call of duty every time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A huge kudo to 'stuck in lodi' (Allan). I needed some really hard to find oldies, and he stepped up to the plate again for me.

Enjoy the Rott Soxx bud, and as always...thanks again.

M.

A couple of great Traders I have dealt with

Whiplash Big thanks for many things

Paulo(the king himself) A master if ever there was one

Craig Dufrense One of the best

Icecreamjapan (a super speedy guy, and a pleasure to trade with)

JLPRocks(always comes through)

Tim( One of the nicest dudes you would ever wanna trade with) Hope all is well buddy

Studboy(another great friend and awesome dude)

Just a few of the best people around I can think of off the top of my head

Just completed a great trade with Chocularok for some discs I've been searching for for a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time!

Thanks man! Got 'em today and all I can say is "THANKS!". You're the best! :drink:

Just completed a great trade with Chocularok for some discs I've been searching for for a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time! 

Thanks man!  Got 'em today and all I can say is "THANKS!".  You're the best! :drink:

Right back 'atcha...hsf helped fill a large hole in my want list. Cheers, buddy! :drink:

• 2 weeks later...
Just want to say that

Metal Jay

Davesworld

LV Kix

Are all full of the patented Metal Jay word: awesomeness :bananamac:

Hahaha....yeah.....they be full of something, alright. :bananamac:

OH you know I'm kidding, guys......I love ya all!!! :P