Favorite Foreigner Album

• 2023 Gold Donors

I grew up with Foriegner and it's a hard choice, but I think I'm gonna choose Mr. Moonlight also. "I keep hoping", "Running the risk", "Hand on my heart", Until the end of time", "All I need to know". Whst a masterclass from Lou Gramm. I'm sure you're aware of his great solo stuff and you love Mr. Moonlight, so you will absolutely love the band "Shadow King", if you don't already. Lou Gramm would be in my top 10 vocalists of all time for sure.

• Like 1

'Mr Moonlight' for sure. Good album with some great tunes. 'Unusual Heat' is one I picked up late, but a good solid runner up to 'Mr Moonlight.' 

• Like 1

Unusual Heat for me,just love it from start to finish even if Gramm doesn't sing on it,with Gramm on vocals it would be Inside Information for me,love that Shadowking disc also.

• Like 1

All of these are good choices! 😄

And I haven't even listened to all of Unusual Heat- maybe like one song :fun_84:

I loooove Foreigner 

After Mr Moonlight though, Inside Information and Agent Provocateur are good  but it is kinda hard as 4 is too. . . 

Edited by PetraGirl86

FOREIGNER - 4!

• Like 1