Michael Bormann's Jaded Hard - Feels Like Yesterday

Stefan

339000_XL.jpg

New album out October 25 on RMB Records.

facebook

bormann2019-cover-web.jpg

1. Feel Like I’m Living
2. It Feels Like Yesterday
3. Won’t Surrender
4. Bring Me Higher Love
5. We’d Still Make It
6. Mr. Mysterious
7. Good Times
8. Just One More Step Away
9. Don’t You Ever Leave
10. I’m A Son Of A Gun
11. Shout It All Out
12. Everybody Is A Rockstar

Waitaminute, who have we here? Correct me if I'm wrong, but who are the dudes in that photo? Is that actually a hell of a lot more of the "real" Jaded Heart than is left in the current version of Jaded Heart... which only features Michael Muller?

That's Axel Kruse to his immediate right, isn't it? The other guys all look familiar too, but from Jaded Heart? Anyone have a band line up? 

Anyway, this has been kept very quiet, hasn't it? I'd never heard anything of it, and now they have an album due in a few days! lol. I'll look forward to it. 

20 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Waitaminute, who have we here? Correct me if I'm wrong, but who are the dudes in that photo? Is that actually a hell of a lot more of the "real" Jaded Heart than is left in the current version of Jaded Heart... which only features Michael Muller?

That's Axel Kruse to his immediate right, isn't it? The other guys all look familiar too, but from Jaded Heart? Anyone have a band line up? 

Anyway, this has been kept very quiet, hasn't it? I'd never heard anything of it, and now they have an album due in a few days! lol. I'll look forward to it. 

Current members according to facebook:

Michael Bormann – Leadvox & Git
Chris 'Hexe' Ivo – Keyboards & Vox
Michael 'Maikel' Müller – Drums
Christoph 'Baumi' Baumeister – Bass & Vox
Tommy Dahlem – Git & Vox

69524537_748998868870975_908882392279049

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Stefan said:

Current members according to facebook:

Michael Bormann – Leadvox & Git
Chris 'Hexe' Ivo – Keyboards & Vox
Michael 'Maikel' Müller – Drums
Christoph 'Baumi' Baumeister – Bass & Vox
Tommy Dahlem – Git & Vox

69524537_748998868870975_908882392279049

Thanks for that. Jeez I couldn't find that anywhere on the interweb. 

But now I'm really confused. So it's actually Muller who is in the band with him. And he was the last remaining original member still left in Jaded Heart? So has Jaded Heart split up? Or are they still active with no original members at all now? And why isn't this version just called Jaded Heart considering it has two of the original members? 

Well, basically three, as Ivo played with the band on three albums from 1995 to 2000. So why isn't this just called Jaded Heart? 

And if Muller and Bormann (and Ivo) are together again, do we assume that it wasn't Muller who kicked Bormann out the band, but the "new guys" kicked out the founding member? Has that story ever seen the light of day; what happened at the end?  

21 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

I thought he played bass?

According to the line up on their Facebook page, he's the drummer now.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/MBJadedHard/about/?ref=page_internal

And looking through his feed, Jaded Hard has been a thing since Sept 2017, so its been going for two years already.

So either this is a different Michael Muller or he was pulling double duty seeing as Devil's gift came out last year.

Edited by Captain Howdy

On 9/7/2019 at 11:04 AM, Captain Howdy said:

Yup different guy:

Jaded Heart

Jaded-Heart-Michael-Muller-2016-01.jpg

Jaded Harddiril-endorser-michael-maikel-mu%CC%88ll

That second image isn't working for me. So who's the different guy? The one in this band is not the guy from the original Jaded Heart? 

If this is not to be, then who is the dude second from the left in the first pic, and top right in the second pic? 

Okay, doing the maths, that must be Chris Ivo? He's definitely in the 2000 band pic;

jadedheart.jpg?resize=380,280

the geeky guy with the glasses is the one I am talking about. when I posted the photo it showed up, but now no hotlinking apparently

Basically only Michael Bormann is from Jaded Heart, the rest are all newbs

Edited by Captain Howdy

14 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

the geeky guy with the glasses is the one I am talking about. when I posted the photo it showed up, but now no hotlinking apparently

Basically only Michael Bormann is from Jaded Heart, the rest are all newbs

Even Ivo? There's definitely one dude that plain as day is in the band pic from 'IV.' 

21 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

Yeah I suppose Ivo classifies, but he was only the keyboard player on what, three albums?

Yep, 'Masters & Slaves,' 'Mystery Eyes' and 'IV.' Only three, but a couple of their best. ;)