Martina Edoff - We Will Align

Stefan

MartinaEdoff_featureimage-min.jpg

From FB:

New Album Out September 22 !!!

I proudly announce that my new album WE WILL ALIGN will be released September 22

I once again had the pleasure to work with the brilliant producer/musician/co-writer and friend Mr Jona Tee (H.E.A.T)
Together we have created an album that will Rock Your World!!! With lots of melodies and a heavier sound it feels so good to finally release it!!! I am fortunate to work with great musicians on stage as well as in the studio. You will hear the tones played by: Björn Höglund, Stefan Bergstöm, Nalle Påhlsson, Jona Tee and a guest guitar solo from Dave Dalone.

Pre order the album from: www.aorheaven.com

www.martinaedoff.com

Great stuff. Last album was a top five for me.

Loved the last one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• So finally got around to listening to the album (still waiting for CD to arrive but at least a digital version came with the order). This is defo the best album he has released since leaving Skid Row, and is better than anything released by his former band (even the Erik fronted album). I liked his solo stuff, but he was always trying too hard to be modern and heavy, so there were very few actual stand out tracks. On here though it really is more of a throwback. While not quite classic Skid Row, it is probably as close as we will ever get, kinda sitting somewhere sonically between the first two albums. The only downside for me is the fact there is only one ballad and it doesn't even come close to the two that featured on Angel Down. Seb took a long break between this and his previous album, and I think in that time he has taken time to reevaluate what he wants to do musically. As stated earlier, even the album cover is a throwback with it being a painting his father started decades ago. Hopefully any future releases will stick to this style, and not return to the style used on his last few albums.
    • Not sure, but sounds like christian lyrics to me. And could'nt find it on HH yet. 25 years ago I would have loved this, today I'm atheist and do not listen anymore to such... explicit lyrics.  
    • Spider of Destiny-Frank Zappa
    • I got it for free when I bought the Dirty Americans album. It's a cool little sampler.
    • Ha, I remember them. Good stuff.
    • Better than I expected, honestly, as GUN was never my thing.
    • Agree. Have been a fan of Halestorm and Lzzy....she's fantastic. That said though, this Skid Row thing just feels "off" to me.  She sounds fine but I think it's simply that hearing a female voice do the songs just doesn't seem right after listening to the originals for so long.   I much prefer hearing Lzzy in Halestorm.  I'd rather see her concentrate on that and also concentrate on doing new music that's more in line with their first 2 albums!
    • From memory it was recorded after the original pledge release of Beautiful things and was added as a bonus song when it became available to the general public.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.