Company Of Wolves return?

AlphaMale

16729031_1245778532169426_87215981717890

R-2684662-1296479517.jpeg.jpg

Rock 'n' Roll band, NYC, 1990 Mercury Records. Kyf Brewer (vocals/harp/piano) Steve Conte (guitars/vocals) John Conte (bass/vocals) Frankie LaRocka (drums)

Rehearsals posted on FB:

https://www.facebook.com/SteveContePersonal/videos/10210931445675379/

https://www.facebook.com/Company-of-Wolves-band-1245771478836798/

EDIT: Seems to be a one-off reunion show this summer.

• 2023 Gold Donors

16729031_1245778532169426_87215981717890

EDIT: Seems to be a one-off reunion show this summer.

You never know. If this reunion is well received it may lead to something new in the studio. Maybe they're testing the waters. Fingers crossed.

Judging by the "going bald" thread, it looks like these guys had more hair on their chests than most of us do on our heads these days:(

One of my all time favourite albums. Still spin it.

The show is 30 mins from where I stay when I'm in the USA and on a weekend when I'm scheduled to be there.

Missing M3 this year but this would be a suitable substitute for me!

Definitely intriguing news for fans of the band to possibly see them perform live again. I never really got into them, but I recall liking their song The Distance.

Amazing song from an otherwise pretty average album.

A band i would have liked to have seen at Firefest.

There were quite a few tracks i liked off the album. Especially Hells Kitchen and Girl.

Their album was pretty good, at the time tho I dig like the Blues tinged stuff much more than I do now. Excellent production and a half an excellent album....definitely not bad by any stretch.

• 2 weeks later...

They ARE back:

From Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Company-of-Wolves-band-1245771478836798/?fref=nf

Company of Wolves - band
2 hrs ·

You can now preview and purchase our new single, Play With Fire right here! But please continue to request it at your local rock radio station... Enjoy!

https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/companyofwolves

Always loved their debut CD......Some great playing by Steve & John Conte & Frankie La Rocka, with Kyf Brewer bellowing out in front with his big fat hairweave. Rock'n'roll! COMPANY OF WOLVES was melodic rock back in 1990 without keyboards and having their own, interesting lead guitar sound. There are sounds of CINDERELLA and FASTER PUSSYCAT, and I even hear some ROLLING STONES in their music........call me deaf, but I hear it. I loved the sample I heard on CD Baby.....here's hoping for a full CD release soon......

• 4 weeks later...

Can't really gauge much from that snippet, but it doesn't sound great.

It's a cover:

In 2017, Company of Wolves releases its first new recording in 20 years - their version of the Rolling Stones classic, "Play With Fire". New shows are currently in planning stages as of this report.