Stefan

Magic Dance - New Eyes

New song sounds really good.  I don't think I've heard too many musicians say "this album was written and recorded in my bedroom"

Liking that also  :)

like the song. sounds a bit rough tho 

Picking up right where he let off. I thought his last album was very nice although all the songs were pretty much one dimensional. This new song is nice. Love the guitars. Not one of his best songs but really appreciate the fact that his type of synthwave is very much guitar oriented. Hope the rest of the album is excellent. 

I like it. It does sound very similar to a few tracks from the last album, but nothing wrong with having a similar sound to something excellent. 

I like it as i do all his stuff but this is just not in the same league as LEBROCK...

I'm very fond of that. Love it. Does this dude play the guitar as well as sing? I love that guitar sound he has in his tunes. Great melodic rock. 

Really nice. Better than the first one.

2 hours ago, Ponen said:

Really nice. Better than the first one.

both songs sound identical to me. And both sound identical to the debut ?

or is it just me. 

6 hours ago, Glen said:

both songs sound identical to me. And both sound identical to the debut ?

or is it just me. 

Ha true..his songs are pretty much one dimensional but...two different songs so the melodies do vary(though very slightly) and the second one happens to sound better to these ears.

No doubt in the world he has a sound and he doesn't stray far from it... but if it's that good I'm prepared to be lenient here, ;)

7 hours ago, Geoff said:

No doubt in the world he has a sound and he doesn't stray far from it... but if it's that good I'm prepared to be lenient here, ;)

I like it but I hope there's a bit of variation at least 

The second song is pretty good melody wise but there's something lacking in the production department. Too rough, almost sounds like a demo. The guitar sound is pretty awful.  Don't like the production at all, sounds too 'busy'.

34 minutes ago, Stefan said:

The second song is pretty good melody wise but there's something lacking in the production department. Too rough, almost sounds like a demo. The guitar sound is pretty awful.  Don't like the production at all, sounds too 'busy'.

I agree the mixing/production leaves a little to be desired, the 'busy' sound is a fair critique, catchy tunes though

after 30 secs I thought it was going to be phenomenal but ends a little one dimensional like his other stuff.

Nice tho 

Jesus, that guy got some anti-look for sure. Very basic song btw. The previous material was way better.