LV KIX

New STATION release in 2017

Get your point and agree he's not the strongest vocalist. I kinda like his "rawness" though I guess....sorta like a Danny Rexon or something. Think he fits the music pretty well.

While the debut had some strong material on it, I was never crazy about the singer and always thought he was the weakest link, same goes for this new single, good song though, and gotta love that flashy Jackson guitar.

I like that song.

Get your point and agree he's not the strongest vocalist. I kinda like his "rawness" though I guess....sorta like a Danny Rexon or something. Think he fits the music pretty well.

While the debut had some strong material on it, I was never crazy about the singer and always thought he was the weakest link, same goes for this new single, good song though, and gotta love that flashy Jackson guitar.

Maybe just me, but he reminds me of Jamie St. James

As with everything thus far from Station this too is golden. These boys have the Midas touch without a doubt!

I like it, picks up right where their last album left off with a vintage, late 80's hard rock style

Great song

Haven't we all heard this song in either this or another thread? Either way, I agree it is superb.

Nice interview with the guys in Station...

Toward the end they mention the next album is aiming to be out March/April of 2018.

Another great track,looking forward to release number two in 2018