Movie Sequels to come...

CureTheSane

Lot's of great stuff coming through.

Aside from the usual superhero sequels, I'm looking forward to....

23 Jump Street

3 Guns

American Pie 5

Bad Boys 3 and 4

Bad Neighbours 2

Bad Santa 2

Beverly Hills Cop 4

Bill & Ted 3

Blade Runner 2

Bourne, J 4/The Bourne Legacy 2

Clerks III

Crank 3

Die Hard 6 / Die Hard: Year One

Dodgeball 2

Dredd 2

Edge Of Tomorrow 2

The Equalizer 2

The Expendables 4 (and more)

Fast & Furious 8

Flash Gordon 2

Guardians Of The Galaxy 2

Independence Day: Resurgence

Indiana Jones 5

Jack Reacher 2

John Wick: Chapter Two

Journey 3

Jurassic World 2

Jurassic World 3

Kingsman: The Secret Service 2

Layer Cake 2

MacGruber 2

Machete Kills Again… In Space

Men In Black 4

Mission: Impossible 6

Now You See Me: The Second Act

Now You See Me 3

Predator 4

The Purge 3

Rambo: Last Blood

Salt 2

San Andreas 2

Star Trek: Beyond

Star Wars: Episode VII - IX

Super Troopers 2

Taken 4

Terminator: Genisys 2 and 3

Top Gun 2

Toy Story 4

Tucker & Dale Vs Evil 2

We're The Millers 2

World War Z 2

Full list is here....

http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/movie-sequels/35837/157-movie-sequels-currently-in-the-works

Edge Of Tomorrow 2

Full list is here....

http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/movie-sequels/35837/157-movie-sequels-currently-in-the-works

These will be good / am interested in

American Pie 5

Beverly Hills Cop 4

Bill & Ted 3

Blade Runner 2

Fast & Furious 8

Flash Gordon 2

Indiana Jones 5

Men In Black 4

Predator 4

Salt 2

San Andreas 2

Top Gun 2

Toy Story 4

World War Z 2

Full list is here....

These will be a disaster I think.................

I do have to question the point of Toy Story 4 - they just can't resist a chance at more $, even though they pretty much wrapped up Toy Story 3 with a perfect end to the trilogy.

These 3 are blasphemous..........how dare they -

Blade Runner 2

Flash Gordon 2

Top Gun 2

[never mess with a classic....or try to follow it]

From memory all original stars will be in the three sequels.

Blade Runner should be OK set decades in the future

Flash will be hard to come close to the original

Top Gun 2 - I saw Top Gun recently with my kids and we all loved it. Has held up pretty well. Tom Cruise as an instructor?

Toy Story just brings back good memories from when my kids were young.

So that Bill and Ted is going to happen? I read something that Alex and Keanu were going to take a run at it but they didn't think it would get legs. I hope so as the other 2 are most excellent.

Wondering where that San Andreas can go that makes sense. The Rebuild. Or Welocme to Arizona Bay?

And not that I am any way shape or form interested but I did see an advert for My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 last night.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for at least half of the movies on that list... some have been hung up in Development Hell for years 'n' years and some are just pipe dreams. (Rambo: Last Blood has been listed as "rumored" or simply "in development" on IMDb since about 2010 and Beverly Hills Cop 4 has been dead in the water for at least that long.)

You can forget about any sequels to Terminator: Genisys for the time being, cuz that movie lost so much $$ that Paramount has pulled any future Terminator entries from its slate, at least for now:

http://www.slashfilm.com/terminator-genisys-sequel-cancelled/

Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter have said that they're all in for a third Bill & Ted go-round, but apparently they haven't had much interest from studios willing to make the movie with them. Maybe if they go to Kickstarter? :D

Likewise, as much as I'd like to see Dredd 2 and Machete Kills Again in Space, the previous films for both crashed, burnt and lost shit tons of $$ (the Dredd movie cost $90 million and only made back something like $30 mil) so they're unlikely to get funding for follow ups....

... and seriously, who the f*ck would wanna bother with a sequel to Flash Gordon 35+ years after the fact? :rofl2:

• My Little Pony

American Pie 5

Beverly Hills Cop 4

Bill & Ted 3

Blade Runner 2

Fast & Furious 8

Flash Gordon 2

Indiana Jones 5

Men In Black 4

Predator 4

Salt 2

San Andreas 2

Top Gun 2

Toy Story 4

World War Z 2

Full list is here....

These will be a disaster I think.................

I do have to question the point of Toy Story 4 - they just can't resist a chance at more $, even though they pretty much wrapped up Toy Story 3 with a perfect end to the trilogy.

These 3 are blasphemous..........how dare they -

Blade Runner 2

Flash Gordon 2

Top Gun 2

[never mess with a classic....or try to follow it]

As far as Blade Runner 2 goes, I still have a lot of faith in Ridley Scott. I was under the impression it was a reboot, so a sequel makes me much less nervous.

Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter have said that they're all in for a third Bill & Ted go-round, but apparently they haven't had much interest from studios willing to make the movie with them.

No?! Really? Surely everyone is dying to see what other zany adventures Bill and Ted can get up to!! Seeing two 80 year old guys acting like gronks in a sequel to a couple of movies that should never have been made in the first place... that ranks very high on my list of desires. ;)

Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter have said that they're all in for a third Bill & Ted go-round, but apparently they haven't had much interest from studios willing to make the movie with them.

No?! Really? Surely everyone is dying to see what other zany adventures Bill and Ted can get up to!! Seeing two 80 year old guys acting like gronks in a sequel to a couple of movies that should never have been made in the first place... that ranks very high on my list of desires. ;)

:rofl2: Yeah, that's kinda what I'm sayin'.

If they ever make that third movie they could call it "Bill & Ted's Most Heinous Mid Life Crisis." :D

If they ever make that third movie they could call it "Bill & Ted's Most Heinous Mid Life Crisis." :D

Oh come on now for what those movies were they were funny and filled with most excellent tunage. Sure no academy nods to be had but still some fun mindless comedies and Keanu's best role to date.

• My Little Pony

Now that I'd see opening night!

• My Little Pony

But the film reached a great conclusion. Some things are better left as one movie.

I just love that universe, though. There aren't any other well done Sci-Fi films that look and feel like it, so I'll always welcome more.

But the film reached a great conclusion. Some things are better left as one movie.

I just love that universe, though. There aren't any other well done Sci-Fi films that look and feel like it, so I'll always welcome more.

Yeah but more will be just updated special effects not anything to challenge the terrifying brilliance of Rutger Hauer.

• My Little Pony

If they make a sequel to Blade Runner they could always bring Rutger Hauer. This time he can have a shotgun.

Hobo with a Shotgun... in the Future?

23 Jump Street

3 Guns

American Pie 5

Bad Boys 3 and 4

Bad Neighbours 2

Bad Santa 2

Beverly Hills Cop 4

Bill & Ted 3

Blade Runner 2

Clerks III

Crank 3

Dodgeball 2

Dredd 2

Edge Of Tomorrow 2

The Equalizer 2

The Expendables 4 (and more)

Fast & Furious 8

Flash Gordon 2

Indiana Jones 5

Jack Reacher 2

John Wick: Chapter Two

Journey 3

Jurassic World 2

Jurassic World 3

Kingsman: The Secret Service 2

Layer Cake 2

MacGruber 2

Machete Kills Again… In Space

Men In Black 4

Mission: Impossible 6

Now You See Me: The Second Act

Now You See Me 3

Predator 4

The Purge 3

Salt 2

San Andreas 2

Super Troopers 2

Taken 4

Terminator: Genisys 2 and 3

Top Gun 2

Toy Story 4

Tucker & Dale Vs Evil 2

We're The Millers 2

World War Z 2

Full list is here....

Christ on a bike, there's some shit on that list! And people wonder why I don't go to the cinema that often ...