Anyone else have one of these?

Anyone else ever had a cd that has the wrong music on it? I got a Keel-Lay Down the Law cd but it has only 2 Disney movie songs (Little Mermaid and Aladdin) on it. I also got a friend who has Judas Priest-Ram It Down cd that has nothing but a Linda Ronstadt album on it instead of the actual Judas Priest album. I figure that getting one of these oddities is a once in a lifetime deal. So neither him or I have gotten rid of these.

If anyone else out there has an oddity like these please share any details. I think they are kinda cool.

Anyone else ever had a cd that has the wrong music on it? I got a Keel-Lay Down the Law cd but it has only 2 Disney movie songs (Little Mermaid and Aladdin) on it. I also got a friend who has Judas Priest-Ram It Down cd that has nothing but a Linda Ronstadt album on it instead of the actual Judas Priest album. I figure that getting one of these oddities is a once in a lifetime deal. So neither him or I have gotten rid of these.

If anyone else out there has an oddity like these please share any details. I think they are kinda cool.

I have a cassette that is that way. It's was supposed to be Various Artists Melodic Metal but instead, it's lessons on how to speak spanish.

I seem to remember a news story years ago where Capitol Records had to recall a bunch of Frank Sinatra CDs after a pressing plant mix-up... apparently the CDs had music from the Circle Jerks on 'em instead of ol' Blue Eyes... I bet that blew a few pacemakers at the Springfield Retirement Castle!!!

Slash recent live cd, was recalled early when there was classical music on it not Slash.

I remembered buying Metallica "Garage Inc" on to find both discs had same songs on the first disc.

• My Little Pony

I bet that blew a few pacemakers at the Springfield Retirement Castle!!!

Haha! You made me spit out my Alphagetti.

Can't think of any I have or had.

Like that Keel, which I'd recon is a newer release I have a few that have track listing issues but again that is a bootleg reissue thing I'm sure.

Yeah it's the 2008 digipack version (only official release on cd).

I got vinyl with incorrrect label, (same label both sides), but never had it on a cd before.

I've had it with vinyl ... my 12" single of W.A.S.P.'s 'Animal' (live version) had 'Show No Mercy' as the B-Side instead of the two tracks that should have been on there.

I seem to recall JamesEagle having a mis-pressed Dangerous Toys CD ...

I have an ultra rare and great mexican speed metal 7" inch single in which the 2nd side has a recording of a poppy song- a fault from their label! When I got it I was angry and it took me another 10 years to find another copy with the right version!