It's official...

heavyharmonies

The 2015 NFC Least is the most horrible division to ever have existed in the history of the NFL.

Good lord, all of the teams are fucking pathetic, including my Eagles.

3-way tie at 5-7 for the division lead.

Ugh.

The AFC South ain't any better.

With the Pats struggling to stay healthy, the Panthers having the world's easiest schedule, the Packers being a Jekyll and Hyde story...with tons on injuries and the Bengals always blowing it in the playoffs....my money is on the Cards or even the quiet Seahawks to make some noise come playoff time.

When a team is 4-8 and still in the hunt for a division title like the Cowboys are...yep it's a brutal division.

• 2 weeks later...

The 2015 NFC Least is the most horrible division to ever have existed in the history of the NFL.

Good lord, all of the teams are fucking pathetic, including my Eagles.

3-way tie at 5-7 for the division lead.

Ugh.

YEP!! Yet they still insist on shoving their games down our throats, up our asses, and in our ears, I was excited it sucked so bad, then I wouldnt be subject to weekly NFC East games in which I could give a fuck less about, but they still pound them down our throats week after week, even when their weak, I would much rather see NFC South games, which rarely come on in my market, I didnt buy that fucking Direct Ticket this year for the same reason I didnt re-up my Jazz season tickets, for whatever reason, when I have them, I simply dont ever use them, too much money to just blow. but yeah, I agree Fuck The NFC East, and all it's sub talented teams that just fucking blow and play pathetically awful football!!

Well it looks like the Steelers are making a last minute run for the playoffs and Seattle looks to have a wildcard as well...

And yet they lose to the Ravanette's again today and KC wins. Sheesh after they stomp on the Bronco's you'd think they should? Oh well.

Well it looks like the Steelers are making a last minute run for the playoffs and Seattle looks to have a wildcard as well...

And yet they lose to the Ravanette's again today and KC wins. Sheesh after they stomp on the Bronco's you'd think they should? Oh well.

And of course the Seachickens roll over for the Rams today in Seattle, they like Pitt still have a post season shot but why???

What was the urgency to fire him that couldn't wait 7 more days? It's not like they were still in a playoff hunt.

He'll be coaching in Tennessee next year....or back in college somewhere.