Wolfpakk - Rise Of The Animal

Stefan

Who's the close-to-retirement car mechanic with the hat who sings the second verse? I don't mind this either. I'll always be interested in any project with Voss in it (except that Beggars Bride fucking garbage), but I don't expect much at all from this. Just standard Biss-type hard rock / metal.

Who's the close-to-retirement car mechanic with the hat who sings the second verse?

From the sound of the vocals, I'd wager it's Marc Storace from Krokus.

Musicians involved:

Vox: Michael Kiske (Ex-Helloween, Unisonic), Andi Deris (Helloween), Ted Poley (Danger Danger), Joe Lynn Turner (Ex-Rainbow, Ex-Malmsteen), Rick Altzi (Masterplan), David Reece (Ex-Accept), Charlie Huhn (Ex-Gary Moore, Foghat), Don Dokken (Dokken), Marc Storace (Krokus), Michaela Schober (Tanz der Vampire), Jean-Marc Viller (Callaway)

Bass: Bob Daisley (Ex-Gary Moore, Black Sabbath), Al Barrow (Magnum), Barend Courbois (Blind Guardian)

Guitars: Jeff Watson (Night Ranger), Ryan Roxie (Alice Cooper), Bernie Torme (Ozzy Osbourne), John Norum (Europe), Doug Aldrich (Whitesnake, Dio, Foreigner), Axel Rudi Pell (Axel Rudi Pell), Martin Rauber (Top4Tea)

Keys: Chris Ivo (Ex-Jaded Heart), Pablo Allen (Bagpipes from the band Skiltron)

Drums: Mike Terrana (Tarja Turunen, Ex-Rage, Ex-Stratovarius), Mark Schulman (Billy Idol, Pink), Simon Philips (Ex-Toto), Chris Slade (Ex-AC/DC), Gereon Homann (Eat the gun)

Who's the close-to-retirement car mechanic with the hat who sings the second verse?

From the sound of the vocals, I'd wager it's Marc Storace from Krokus.

Obviously Marc Storace!

And the song is solid imho. I would rather enjoy an album of tunes like this one (Sock It To ME).

Wow, cool list of guest vocalists. But what's this - Charlie Huhn (Ex-Gary Moore, Foghat)?? Yeah, I guess Victory isn't really worth mentioning, hey? Only one of the best bands ever...

Anyway, Nightrain, I agree about Voss. He is involved with so much - as many as any other miso in the genre. But so few significant projects. I actually still really like the Silver disc from last year, to be honest. It's really very nice. But he didn't pen one of those songs. I'd love to see a new Casanova album with him writing melodic rock songs as he does best.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...