SOTO - Inside The Vertigo

Stefan

Eyes S/T and the first Talisman album are his best IMO. Honorable mention to the Biker Mice from Mars soundtrack, as well as the never-released "Rich Girl" soundtrack.

Great song for sure. I have so many unreleased JSS songs.

Songs, you mean? That shit is great!!! How do I get a copy of this unreleased soundtrack? I really dig that a lot.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See Jeff is selling teddy bears on his website called Jefferys......

Somehow this doesnt quite match with his new 'tough guy, pissed off' image

The disdain for this album also baffles me.......it isn't a horrible album at all. In fact, I enjoyed it.....didn't LOVE it.....wasn't as catchy or monsterous as say..."Lost in Translation"...but it was a damn good modern hard rock record. "End of Days" was a nice ride, in fact.....kinda really dig that one.

I understand some of you can't listen to modern hard rock.......but I think you're depriving yourself of some good tuneage with some of the modern bands.

I love modern rock as much as, if not more than the next dude. But one thing I like even more than modern rock is good songs, and this just doesn't have them. Simple as that for me.

• 6 months later...

Only issue I have with it is that the songs aren't very good at all. It's really that simple. I like heavy and I like modern... but I like good songs even more.

There's no such thing as typical JSS imo and that's a big reason his material is so patchy.

Very, very true. In fact, the more melodic stuff that people continually seem to call "typical JSS,' off the top of my head, I'm pretty sure it actually makes up the minority of his body of work.

There's no such thing as typical JSS imo and that's a big reason his material is so patchy.

Very, very true. In fact, the more melodic stuff that people continually seem to call "typical JSS,' off the top of my head, I'm pretty sure it actually makes up the minority of his body of work.

That why his body of work is so interesting and appeals to such a wide audience.

Something for everyone.

That why his body of work is so interesting and appeals to such a wide audience.

Something for everyone.

Agreed. Which is why I think it is silly that people suggest that people don't like this album because it's not typical JSS. Because as we all agree here, there is not really any such thing as typical JSS. There's good albums and bad ones, and this one seems to be the latter for most.