HOLY FUCKING JESUS!

Leykis101

Has anybody ever heard this band? it really doesnt matter what they sound like, cause I think this guy is just ripping people off, but im interested to know why this guy genuinely believes anyone will by a cd for over a grand??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TRIFFID-Uncovered-CD-Extremely-Rare-80s-U-S-Hair-Metal-AOR-Glam-POUND-OF-FLESH-/261415617183?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item3cdd95c29f

• My Little Pony

Cherokee. He has a thread going right now. He deals with basically only rare indies.

That's what I thought, 'cause I knew he was from Hungary.

The Triffid CD has already been on ebay 3 times this year and it's only March. Sorry but a 4 digit price for a CD that shows up that often is just a bit much. Good luck to cherokee, hope he gets what he wants for it.

Here's one of them:
$727.17??? Are people really that rich to pay that much for a CD?? That's like 3 months of Gas & Electric for me.
Ended:
08 Feb, 2014 17:29:04 GMT
Winning bid:

US $727.17

It's not about being rich, more about stupid (myself included as I have spent $1000 before on a Japan pressed cd). Supply & demand usually dictates the price something will sell for.

It's not about being rich, more about stupid (myself included as I have spent $1000 before on a Japan pressed cd). Supply & demand usually dictates the price something will sell for.

Your not alone Jared as I know and you probably know them too, but there are at least a half dozen regulars that have spent in the high 3 digit and up for a single cd.

I myself couldn't do it ever. No matter how supercalafragalisticexpalidociusly hyper rare a disc is. the hunt is where its at for me baby...

Your not alone Jared as I know and you probably know them too, but there are at least a half dozen regulars that have spent in the high 3 digit and up for a single cd.

I myself couldn't do it ever. No matter how supercalafragalisticexpalidociusly hyper rare a disc is. the hunt is where its at for me baby...

;)

Why Not? I mean if it's a disc you genuinly like, then that is the only way I could honestly say it might be ok, but have 3 people even heard that band? that was my big point, i mean that and it's a thousand dollar disc!

Totally gaga, as far as I am concerned. No CD is worth that much money. Some people have really lost all sense and respect for money. My 2 cents ....

I guess if it sells for that then it is worth that.

It all depends on how much money you have to burn. If the buyer is somebody rich, say Tiger Woods, heck $10,000 is like a penny to us.

Think about other items. Cars for example...$30k, 40k, 50k here in the US for SUV's, sports cars, etc. Someone else who can only afford a bike or the shoes on their feet would think we are crazy.

If I was rich, and I wanted that CD, I'd pay the money. Call me insane but if I was rich at some point I was sane, smart and lucky to become rich. ;)

I do not understand what this strange?

I sold it last fall a Triffid cd for $ 1,200, and now I got another one!

It sounds logical that once someone was bought,and paid this high amount, then why ask for it for the second time, a much lower money.

• My Little Pony

It sounds logical that once someone was bought,and paid this high amount, then why ask for it for the second time, a much lower money.

I don't think anyone is suggesting you are out of your mind. But your customers might be! ;}

I don't think anyone is suggesting you are out of your mind. But your customers might be! ;}

Yep. You can ask whatever you like, even I would do it if I knew I could get that amount of cash. It is indeed the buyers who are wealthy or out of their minds...

Yep. You can ask whatever you like, even I would do it if I knew I could get that amount of cash. It is indeed the buyers who are wealthy or out of their minds...

Ha ha .. ! :tumbsup:

your cheap and crazy, you crazy SOB, no it is not a car, or a down payment, or even a piece of hardware for recording studio, it is a fucking cd, of a band that you cant even find a song on youtube to listen to, BS sorry

How bout throwin a few tracks up on Youtube, so we can know what were getting for our grand!! HUH?