08. Couldn't Be The One
09. Nowhere Left To Go
10. Dirty Girls
11. Show Them Who You Are
12. Into The Light
13. Deeper Into You
14. Maybe You're Right, Maybe It's Wrong
15. Naturally Beautiful

This album is planned to be released around first quarter of 2014.

Limited Edition is mostly available to reviewers

My favorite ones are in the regular cd version. Not that I don't like the others, but I could live happily even knowing that they exist only in understanding. "Tell me Lies" is probably my best track since Driver released "change of heart" with Rob Rock on vocals.

My favorite ones are in the regular cd version. Not that I don't like the others, but I could live happily even knowing that they exist only in understanding. "Tell me Lies" is probably my best track since Driver released "change of heart" with Rob Rock on vocals.

Whuch ones are being dropped?

Whuch ones are being dropped?

Johnny wrote on facebook that the first 10 songs are in for sure. Here's the quote: " I guess I should have been more clear in the original post. The first 10 songs are definitely going on the official release (including FILL YOU UP as we're performing that live). Just not sure what the 11th song should be."

From AOR Heaven's newsletter:

"...the cracking new JOHNNY LIMA CD, which is only available at this format (4 bonus tracks) through his crowd funding campaign and through us (limited to 500 copies worldwide) – we do expect the CD by end of the upcoming week)."

"Johnny Lima’s last album “Livin’ Out Loud” was a true winner, but his new effort “My Revolution” is a monster! The US-rocker improved his songwriting and so it comes that he delivers a true arsenal of songs that you vainly wished for on BON JOVI’s last album “What About Now”: “Happily Ever After You”, “You’re The Drug I Wanna Get High On”, “Blame It On Love”, “I Can’t Love You Anymore” and and and… We have the album’s limited 15-track edition in stock that was actually limited to the supporters of Johnny Lima’s crowd funding campaign. So go, get it! M. SPÄTH"

• 2 weeks later...

See no label is prepared to carry the main release.

Utterly shocking that an album this good gets rejected after some of the garbage I sat through on spotify last year.

It will be released digitally instead.

On a happier note my limited edition cd turned up today :-))))

His previous album was released independently so after calculating all the cost, looks like it's not profitable to launch a CD anymore, especially with the rising cost of shipment. It's too bad, I guess labels like Frontiers can just help him release the album, but maybe the profit sharing isn't good at all

You can still get the limited cd with 15 tracks from Johnny's store (what I've just done!). Pricey, for Europeans, but it just kills me! I really hope that I'll be able to spin it in my car cd player without causing havoc in the suburbs.

http://www.johnnylima.com/store.cfm

"It's another Johnny Lima album for sure."

I can't quote on this computer (love it!) but that above line is as true as it gets. It is another Lima album, which to me means it's solid, has a couple of stand out tunes, but for the majority it's still 2nd rate stuff. To me, Lima will always be a 75% max artist, which is good stuff. A couple of tunes I gave an 8/10, but for me, he's just that mid range artist which the genre is currently over-saturated with.

You can still get the limited cd with 15 tracks from Johnny's store (what I've just done!). Pricey, for Europeans

http://www.johnnylima.com/store.cfm

Just purchased mine,thanx for the info £19 aint too bad postage and all inc :)

For the record I completely disagree with Geoff - I loved his last album and this one is even better.

I became a fan with Livin' Out Loud. For me, My Revolution is good but doesn't top it so far, but I will be listening to it more and more over the coming days.

For the record I completely disagree with Geoff - I loved his last album and this one is even better.

I became a fan with Livin' Out Loud. For me, My Revolution is good but doesn't top it so far, but I will be listening to it more and more over the coming days.

The highs arent as high, but its more consistent

My grades on Livin' Out Loud:

1. All I Wanna Do 7.5/10
2. Wildflower 6/10
3. Hate To Love You 9.5/10
4. I'm On Fire 8/10
5. Somebody To Love 8.5/10
6. Caught In The Middle 9/10
7. Gimme Some Rock So I Can Roll 7/10
8. Livin' Out Loud 7/10
9. Still Waiting For You 9.5/10
10. Long Way Down 8/10