How do I get a Warning Point in this piece!

What's this zero shit? I want a warning point for fuck's sake.

Hey Wes, suck my dick eh?

There, now can I have one?

:)

• My Little Pony

Aussies can eat shit and die! Oh, wait, that's just the truth, Shit! I'm not good at this.

Hmm.... I guess they are visible to admins and moderators, but not the public. I assume you can see your own warning points?

Fuck no, and if I have one I want to see it.

Dan, your site sucks cock and balls!

Hmm.... I guess they are visible to admins and moderators, but not the public. I assume you can see your own warning points?

Fuck no, and if I have one I want to see it.

Dan, your site sucks cock and balls!

Really? My profile shows "0 warning points" right under my avatar. Yours should show your photograph with "2000 warning points" (or however many you got for attacking Dan's site) underneath it.

Yeah, it looks like non-admins can only see their own warning points, which from an administrative standpoint makes sense.

Damn!

• 1 year later...

So, how many warning points do you need to get your ass kicked out of here?

Just wondering...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Hmm... Nope, actually the grammar checks out. 
    • I already wrote a little bit about the samples. Now that the whole songs are out I got reminded why they were my favourite band until they broke up. They got some crazy energy and they're a puzzle... 4 great musicians who leave enough space for each other to shine. Even though here and there there could be a bit more space for the vocals but yeah, guitars were the concept of this album and that's fine. Trond is probably my favourite living guitar player, nobody writes riffs like him.  In my earlier post I said Trond (Teeny) sings Call of the wild. Have to correct that, it's Bernt (Flash). Next time, let Åge sing... or Trond... the song is fine but the voice is a bit underwhelming. Where does it hurt & Shadows of eternity are my favourites after the first run through, great songs with a heaviness never heard from Wig Wam. Silver linings is very melodic but I guess one or five less repetitions of the chorus would have still been enough. Hard love is actually better thsn I thought after listening to the samples, great build up. My kaleidoscope ark is a great ballad, exactly what I missed when Wig Wam wasn't there. One little point of criticism maybe... the production is veeery rough. Energetic but some mistakes could have been edited out. The first bar of the Where does it hurt verse has a little rhythm error in the palm mutes of the guitar; there was one solo that was a bit too slow somewhere, I also heard some tiny wrong notes of the singer. For a live performance that is usual but as a studio production a bit strange... at least I haven't heard things like that before on a well done record. Anyway, these are great songs and I hope that it's only the beginning of a long future. 
    • Wind Outta Sails - Fashion Police
    • Both are good. He sounds great. All fingers crossed.
    • Hypnotized and Shadows Of Eternity stand out for me and as you say it’s great to have these guys back. Really good album. Tails off slightly towards the end I think but love the heavier sound. Today has been a fine day for music! 
    • Epica - The Holographic Principle (Deluxe)  Epica - The Quantum Enigma (Deluxe) Epica - The Solace System Stream Of Passion - A War Of Our Own Xandria - Sacrificium Xandria - Theater Of Dimensions Creye - II W.E.T - Retransmission  Wig Wam - Never Say Die
    • I was referring to the appalling lack of grammar on display in the post I highlighted. 
    • Gave this a listen and been through twice so far. I guess for me, it's good but at the same time I think I'm just a little bit underwhelmed and think I liked the last album a tiny bit more overall. Basically, I dig the first 5 songs but then the second half sort of feels pretty average to me until One Final Kiss which is killer.   Still a handful of good tunes I'll initially be adding to my playlist though and we'll see how it goes after a few more listens.
    • I’m yet to play Creye but W.E.T. and Wig Wam are a brilliant way to kick off 2021. Both really solid discs.  Looking forward to Creye now! 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.