Birthday for Geoff......

Wotty

Congrats mate!

yeah have a great day...........wherever you are?

Kid obviously taken over life (as per usual lol!).

Enjoy.................

All the best mate, have a good one. I presume it will include beer, rock music, nudity and photographs .... not necessarily in that order.

:drink:

Hey, mate ! HAPPY birthday !! Party hard !! :drink:

yeah have a great day...........wherever you are?

Kid obviously taken over life (as per usual lol!).

Enjoy.................

Looks like this was spot on, Glen!

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, thanks for this and the facebook messages.

Just a quick insight in reply to a couple of the comments above; it's not all been my cheeky little baby taking up my time. Been a crazy, crazy year. Of course there is that handsome little devil which is occupying a lot of time now (not that I'm complaining) but further to that, we're moving into our new home on 7th of June, and prior to the move, all we've been doing is packing and getting this current house ready and on the market so we can rent it out when we move. It has been a truly crazy start to the year.

As for why I haven't been here for so long, it was all actually due to a wedding some friends of mine asked me to photograph for them back in mid-March. Going through and processing those photos took me well over a month, and when I was finally done I had so much other stuff to catch up on - as I put off everything for these photos. But I'm finally here, all caught up and ready to annoy fellow forum users again. ;)

Thanks again for the wishes, and all the best for fellow birthdayers since I was last here!

Hope you had a good birthday Geoff and best wishes on the move and all else you have going on.